-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Olympic Torch Relay
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 21:44:32 +0200
To: Peace One Day <Campaigns@peaceoneday.org>, canaris general <canaris_general@yahoo.com>, gheorghezamfir41@yahoo.com, geo Stroe <geostroe@gmail.com>, Lyana Galis <Lyanagalis@yahoo.it>, president@ecohornet.ro, cpcbiotechs@gmail.com, cpbiocom@hotmail.com, Catalin Zamfir <biz.craiova@gmail.com>, loredanapavel27@yahoo.com <loredanapavel27@yahoo.com>, Petre Savescu <psavescu@gmail.com>, INGRID IRINA <arienne2003@yahoo.com>, Nacioiu Nicolae <nicolaenacioiu@yahoo.com>, mihaelavieru2003@yahoo.com, Spiridon Maria <mia_spiridon@yahoo.com>, Iliin Nicoleta <nicora999@yahoo.co>, mirceacocalnau@gmail.com, Dragos Ungureanu <yo7cyt@gmail.com>, numero uno <1@1122.es>, obi33335@yahoo.com, Marilena <marilena_vidrascu@yahoo.com>, Stefan Enciu <enciustefan@yahoo.com>

Dear Jeremy,

What you do about Peace is so important to humanity, because all normal people want it, but they are not capable of doing so. That is why there is a need for some giants in thought and visions capable of showing the steps that others must follow. You are the new starter on Earth, which is why we greatly appreciate you and with all that we can, we are with you. We are very glad that you will take the Olympic pole to Nagasaki, because you deserve the most honor. We are with the Soul with you and I want to assure you of our continuous Friendship. Together we will make a work plan, so that the other 364 days of the year, be declared, step by step, days of Peace and thus human and material resources be redistributed for the benefit of a Happy, Healthy and decent living, for all the members .

SUCCESS FRIENDS !!!!

Draga Jeremy,

Ceea ce faci tu privind Pacea este atat de important pentru omenire, pentru ca in sinea lor toti oamenii normali isi doresc asta, dar nu sunt capabili sa actioneze in acest sens. De-aia este nevoie de niste uriasi in gandire si vizionari capabili de-a arata pasii pe care semenii sa-i urmeze. Tu esti deschizator de drum nou pe Terra, motiv pentru care te apreciem enorm de mult si cu tot ce putem, iti suntem alaturi. Ne bucuram mult ca tu vei duce stafeta olimpica la Nagasaki, pentru ca meriti cel mai mult aceasta onoare care ti se face. Suntem cu Sufletul alaturi de tine si vreau sa te asiguri de Prietenia noastra continuua. Impreuna vom face un plan de lucru, astfel incat celelalte 364 de zile din an, sa fie declarate, pas cu pas, zile ale Pacii si astfel resursele umane si materiale sa fie redistribuite in folosul unui trai Fericit, Sanatos si decent, pentru toti semenii.

SUCCES PRIETENE !!!!
On 2/13/2020 1:21 PM, Peace One Day wrote:

Dear Pop
I hope all is well.
It has been amazing working together, inspiring young people through #PeaceDay193 and I hope your school joins us again and marks Peace Day 21 September this year. I want to pass on a personal thank you to all the young people at your school and I wish them all the very best for Peace Day 2020. It’s going to be an incredible year.
Meanwhile, today I am writing you to tell you that I am running with the Olympic Torch in Japan, Nagasaki, where the nuclear explosion took place. I am the first runner out of Nagasaki, it’s a real honour. This nuclear bomb ultimately killed my Grandfather, I can’t begin to tell you how important this moment is for me and my family. This is actually the third Olympic torch I will run with.
At 08:00am GMT this Friday, 14th February, we will post a film announcing that I will be running with the torch. It would be wonderful if you could support the post, by sharing, liking and commenting. The film will stay at the top of our feeds for the weekend. The three accounts that we are really interested in people watching for the film are as follows @jeremygilleypod Instagram account, @JeremyGilley Twitter account and @peaceoneday Facebook account.
Thank you in advance for your support. I am very grateful.
Warm regards
In Peace

Jeremy

Jeremy Gilley
Founder, Peace One Day

Peace One Day
St. George's House
15 St. George's Road

Richmond
Surrey TW9 2LE
Tel: +44 (0) 208 334 9900

Fax: +44 (0) 208 948 0545

www.peaceoneday.org

NEW! POD Productions is a division of Peace One Day that provides third party organisations with high-quality, competitively-priced promotional films.

Follow Peace One Day Founder Jeremy Gilley on Twitter
Become a fan of Peace One Day on Facebook

* PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL *

--------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Information contained in this e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only, is confidential and may be legally privileged. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the sender is strictly prohibited.

The contents of any attachments to this email may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system. Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should therefore carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.

--
ADRIAN POP

PRESEDINTE - POP SERVICE ELECTRONIC HQ SRL

www.popservice.ro
www.ruris.ro
www.saparo.ro
http://www.magazinruris.ro/
e-mail - adipop@popservice.ro
ID Messenger: zalmoxa_adipop
skype - adrianpop58
http://www.sfatulbatranilor.ro/forum.php
https://www.facebook.com/groups/611112328972709/ - REGIA DE RECONSTRUCTIE A ROMANIEI
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1086016084901078/ - Avangarda de Sacrificiu