Report on North America Plasma Workshop Tour with Cary, Whitney and Heather. Mr Keshe talks how creation of haemoglobin makes for peace in Man.

Transcript courtesy of Lynn Schmaltz with introduction, pictures, and highlights from Cornelius van Dorp of KfNZ.
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1vS_J9O76k

Comment from Cornelius van Dorp
MK starts by commenting on the way the Knowledge is spreading very rapidly, exemplified by the coming Science Conference in Accra, Ghana, next week. Then at 25 minutes we have the 21st Century Superhuman Carrie Ellis comes on to give a slideshow presentation of her plasma tour of North America, going from Florida in the south-east to Vancouver Island in the North West. “Something just said to me take plasma across North America!” In Washington state Carrie hooks up with fellow Knowledge Seekers Heather Briant, and Whitney Fisher and some other Goddesses of GANS, as well as Rick and Ali, and she even pays a visit to check out Dr. Rodrigo’s healing “bridge”.

MK then deepens into the plasma and GANS technology and describes how it can be strengthened by adding the Hemoglobin of each metal – using the blood-red GANS from a metal nail, awesomely powerful especially with the addition of the different amino acids. Paul from Togo then comes on and describes complete remission of AIDS symptoms, and eradication of the HIV virus in his patients – a cure for all virus diseases with the liquid plasma. MK adds that next week we will also hear about how to eradicate the malaria parasite also – a little more complicated but just as easy as dealing with viruses and bacteria. Lots more questions and answers before the end where MK announces a few weeks of delay in delivery of the Italian generator unit because they are going to solid state and no moving parts, and a few wrinkles have to be sorted out before final manufacturing. He then finishes by wishing the Ghana conference and attendees all the best for next week.
Transcript
000902 MK: Good morning, good day to you wherever and whenever you listen to this Knowledge Seeker’s broadcast, welcome to nearly 3 years of teaching. We have been teaching flawlessly for nearly 3 years. It brings to light that there is a lot of information to still be shared. There is a lot for us to learn and teach others. One of the main points today is that we have been teaching relentlessly going forward and trying to cover every aspect. We decided to allow any questions that enlighten us to be asked and we try to answer them. We will see what the progress is in the background, what the knowledge is and how the foundation is developing. As you have seen, we have a major conference on Mon-Tues-Wed of next week (in Ghana). This is one of the most important scientific lectures and papers to be released since the beginning of the Keshe Foundation (KF). So, the leading African scientists from different universities and institutions will participate.

001033 K: the meeting is as part of the KF and I have explained this before and I will review it again so you understand what this conference means for the KF and for what is to come in the future. We have brought a new technology, a new school of thought and a new ethos in the sharing of knowledge. And this does not go with the grain of a lot of people who especially have degrees and a lot of work they have done in the backgrounds all their lives. Now this brings new knowledge which more or less puts a lot of things they have done out of the line of their thinking. So they have to oppose the knowledge and information. In trying to disperse the knowledge in the correct way we need to teach and we started teaching over 10 years ago. In that process we have millions of people around the world testing, trying and developing different aspects of the technology. Some tried even during conferences to mention the name of the KF and the technology and they were barred from presenting, even in the last couple of weeks we have heard in Dubai.

001206 K: we know scientists who had to go around to teach the KF technology without mentioning it because they were told their papers would not be accepted, even for their PhDs. This brought us to the point that we saw a huge obstacle in trying to bring the knowledge in the scientific world. So the alternative to that was that now that we had the institute and several hundred students who spoke different languages who could not be ‘crucified’ or cast aside because of not being able to publish their work, or prevented from bringing it to the public. So, what we did is we brought the next step and we organized our own spaceship institute conferences where you as the public, scientists who are joining in as doctors of science, bring their papers to the public arena. We could organize small conferences just to have a conference. This was not the main objective of the whole process to bring the knowledge. But what we did was to go a step further. We have invited world-leading scientists from Africa to join us. They have willingly accepted and we expect 150 to 200 scientists and maybe some public officials. We are told that during the process of the conference some of the leading politicians will join us.

001358 K: the coverage will be heavy by African nations' media and we have been promised that the technology will be dispersed in Africa very rapidly. So on the back of what we have done now in the teaching is that now students have become teachers and you see many of them teaching in the background. Now the workshops KF plasma scientists have a platform to officially submit their works in conferences to other scientists. We don’t ask what your background is or where you come from. We look to listen and learn about the new technology. We look and listen for what more we can add to the knowledge. The next step for us was the establishment of the international conferences at least twice a year and to carry this through over the next 2 to 3 years and publish their papers.

001516 K: this is how we release the knowledge, especially to the scientific world when they ask if there is any publication and we can answer that yes conference papers have been published. We create the credibility according to their standards and in fact most of you have seen and heard much of this before in different parts of the teaching and development. This is the natural progress from teaching to conferences and sharing more with the scientists and at the same time the next step is what comes from these teachings and conferences. They lead to research, development and other things. We have come to this point and the next step to this is how we bring the technology to be taught in different schools of thought and different educational backgrounds.

001620 K: so this conference is the first of many to come in people submitting their understanding and what they have discovered. The presentation this week in Ghana is mainly by what we call the African scientists in the technology development. The African scientists of the new plasma technology will be presenting at this conference. We might bring some other scientists to do live presentations as they cannot attend. This will be part of the development of the technology in sharing the knowledge. Those scientists who would like to share knowledge and cannot attend in person, we will use the latest technologies so they can share at the conference. They are submitting their papers and their knowledge.

001720 K: The Ghana conference is more or less upon us and the next conference is the 29, 30 and 31st of March, 2017 in Rome. We have already had a number of doctors who are invited to submit papers with their findings. We have a number of others whom we have invited to join in and we are in that process. So I would like to thank Benjamin and all the ones in the background in Ghana and across the KF across the world that accepted and developed the knowledge. This is a difficult conference to run as there are a lot of long distance connections and those who will come will need a lot of injections (yellow fever vaccination) for looking after their health. In any case we will see this conference as a success that we have already been assured of. Benjamin is in Ghana and others from the KF are on their way and will arrive in Africa in the next few days to support the knowledge and its development and spreading the knowledge.

001850 K: there is another point for me to explain. In the next couple of weeks, we will announce the members of the KF world council. These are the 6 people who have according to the ethos of the KF understood the technology and have been serving and looking after the spread of the knowledge in the correct way. In so many ways they have been the pioneers and they have been the people working in the background very hard on different aspects of the technology. 3 of the members have already accepted and hopefully by next week we will receive confirmation of the other 3 and we will announce the world council. You have to understand that we do not call this ‘world government’. Man does not need to be governed but to be consulted with so that he can add from his soul to the elevation of the other man. We don’t call it the world government; we call it the world council.

02008 K: The job of the council is to become part of the structure of literally looking after every individual in different aspects. Most of the KF supporters know some or most of these people. We have not gone into the situation of elections to elect. We ask if their soul and physicality is in the state of serving humanity for the betterment of mankind. Strangely enough, one of the first ones I called said yes, why not? It is a privilege.

002052 K: so as we have said we have set up the Universal Council which acts as the parliament and we set the leadership of the planet. In time there will not be election, but there will be selection of the souls and the desire to serve humanity. In the first step we have requested if they would like to support their souls the elevation of humanity to a new standard where the leaders work across and with each other to improve humanity and bring peace across the planet and mankind in every shape and form. In the next couple of weeks, you will meet the World Council and we will introduce them. They will explain to you what their thoughts and wishes are. And, if you are of the school of thought of the KF you will find that you will find the course and direction for humanity, which is laid out by their wishes. There are no rules that can be broken. The rules are judged by your soul and your conduct.

002216 K: we are in the process of setting up what I call the police or protection units of the council and our commercial, what we would call the economical arm, is nearly complete. In the coming time we will announce the KF banking system. In this process we are setting up the world government it will set up very rapidly because you cannot fight a man who is a member of the World Council who wishes nothing but peace and provides the tools of peace and comfort to the man. The only person who will fight this situation is the man in which aggression is part of his character and we know how to handle those as well; we know how to deal with them. We don’t do this by fighting but by elevating their souls so that they understand their position.

002330 K: in the coming time we will expand on this and the Universal Council (UC) will join us in public meetings for the councils. They will come out of their shell of being the UC members and on a regular basis we will hear their wishes. When they resonate with our souls we will carry it out and it brings us peace. Rick, do you want to share some knowledge with us? Let us know what you have to share and we will try to add knowledge when it is appropriate.

002417 Rick (R): OK do you want to start out with the workshop tour?
K: Yes, they have done a very good job in North America and Canada.
002430 R: Let’s see if we can get Cary (Ellis) on here. Cary (C) are you available?
002442 C: Hi Rick. I’m in one room and we have Whitney (Fisher) and Heather here in another room and we all have slides from the tour if you’d like to see a few. We want to say, first of all, that Whitney and I are privileged and honored to be part of what is going on with the plasma energy with the KF. It’s a privilege to do this and be out sharing it; we recognize the value of what is going on in the planet. You put the picture up (25.48 minutes).

R: on the left we have Whitney, on the right is Carrie and that is Ali in the middle. You can screen share and show us?
002616 K: make sure you open the screen fully before you share to share the pictures and not the whole desktop.
R: is this your poster format?

002655 C: this is a slide at the beginning of the tour; Whitney cofounded Many Hands for Peace, which was for people to come together and learn how to use plasma technology and to build devices together as we have many skills together. That was the amazing thing that we saw as we travelled and brought people together and how incredible that people’s talents were. The 21st Super Human is my background, my book and my teaching. We blended the two things together. I’ll go through the overview of slides and I started in Florida and drove across the country.

002753 C: something just said to me take plasma across North America. We have all the craziness going on with the elections and it felt like we needed our plasma energy in North America and I just drove it across. Caroline knew what was going on and asked me to take GANS to Standing Rock. I had already wanted to do that and I carried a lot of things in my vehicle and had many amazing experiences because of it. I had a lot of GANS with me in different forms, in balls, bottles and jars. I did the 21st Superhuman YouTube shows that are available. This is the story of bringing the GANS to Standing Rock. One thing that is talked about in the plasma technology is how we can see bolts of lightening, rainbows, plasma light. After I went to Standing Rock, I was driving through Eastern Montana and went through a valley and I saw 30 to 50 rainbows, just one after another. I felt like we amplified the plasmatic field. There were amazing people I met in the journey to Standing Rock and I talked to others who were doing the same thing. I was asked not to talk about it personally by the people who took it, but it felt like a huge blessing. Another woman and I stood with tears in our eyes and I told her many of us in the world were standing with her.

002955 K: can I interrupt to have you explain about the Standing Rock as many people don’t know what it is?
C: OK, it’s a place where many people have gathered and I don’t know what the numbers are. It was predominately Native American people and many others went to join them. One of the big oil companies is attempting to put a pipeline through incredibly beautiful and pristine country. It will pollute 4 giant rivers if that is done. It is that the people are standing up and saying we don’t want this done on planet earth anymore and the corporate culture is pushing it through. It has been an important movement of the voice of the people for planet earth.

003053 C: it was really a privilege to bring that. I brought nano-coated copper in a special infinity loop I gave her and a medallion and explained how to do prayers with the water. I also gave her some health pads and explained a number of things and it was a blessing to take it. This is some of the GANS I was carrying on the cross-country trip. As I got to Montana before I got to Whitney’s there was a festival of peace at the Garden of One Thousand Buddha’s. We seemed to end up right near Buddhist centers as we have been doing these tours. Caroline deAngelis joined her there. I don’t have pictures of them doing that, but it was a beautiful Buddhist center and people came and made health pens and health pads and had a really fantastic time. This center was envisioned by a man who envisioned it in Tibet and became a Lama. He was imprisoned for 8 years, but he came and found this piece of land and all the Buddha statues were donated by people who donated $1000 each. They were made and hand packed on the property. He was able to buy the property because of this. It was the property he had in the vision as a child.

003245 C: this was the next day and I met Whitney and then we went to Coeur d' Alene Idaho where we had a group waiting. It was a wonderful group; each of the groups has been amazing and this is what our workshops have looked like. I would do a slideshow and do an overview of the technology. People love it and are quite fascinated by it/ we have a sequence we follow throughout the day and we show how to make GANS, how to nano-coat and how to make health pads. People are given supply lists and they bring their supplies to the workshop. One man brought everything in a wheel barrow. We had so many great people.

003345 C: Here is Whitney; I call her the ‘whiz kid’ as she is really great with the science end of things. She was teaching how to make coils in that slide. Everyone gets involved and participates and each workshop was different. None of them were the same. There were all ages of people. There were amazing people and each one spoke up and has talents and abilities that they bring to the table. Part of what we do is share and help people realize the talents they have in their own communities. We are trying to ignite them in wanting to go forward and continue together as a group. We feel that we accomplished that everyplace that we went. The first weekend workshop we did slideshows, health pens and pads and Nan coating and GANS. The second weekend we did power units and car units and built all the parts and pieces of those and learned how to wire coils together and get an understanding of how this all works. This was a really wonderful bunch (35.03 minutes).

003505 C: Then we went to Canada and stayed with J.C. for a day and he taught us some of the finer details of how things go together. It was a very helpful time to spend. We had been making coils for a car unit for me while I was travelling. This was the coils sitting on a register nano-coating. I put the coils on some ice water to see what kind of plasmatic field they would make (35.37 minutes). We always teach this in our groups. JC actually helped Whitney put the car unit together and they made a video of how they did it that was great.

003552 K: these are the pieces going together. Then this is a photo of the Columbia River where JC lives. One of the things we have chosen to do on this tour is every time we stop at a location we are carrying ocean water GANS from the Dead Sea, the Gulf of Mexico and the Pacific Ocean. All these go into a mixed ocean sea GANS and we put some of the GANS water into the water at the locations where we are and ask for the blessing of peace to be on the planet earth. We invite all our groups to do that with us. We bless the GANS that we have mixed from different places. We did this with JC and put a rock and a small bottle of GANS in a sock and threw it in the river with our prayers of peace.

003650 C: we went from where JC was over to Vancouver Island. We never planned to go all the way to the West Coast of Canada, but the universe led us that way. Rick invited us to Vancouver Island and it was fun to meet him in person. We invited Rick to speak and he spoke about the KF and his vision of what he is doing. It was a wonderful group. You can see a banner that some of the kids on one of the islands made for world peace. These are some of the ladies that put the workshop together (37.43 minutes) and Rick brought us Tee shirts with the KF logo on them. We enjoyed this and these ladies worked hard on this. The lady on the left met Mr. Keshe 20 years ago and knew that he was bringing something amazing into the world. 003755

003800 C: they made a beautiful poster before we got there with a photo captioned with ‘what’s that she is holding? It is an ingredient in a plasma generator that will provide power to a house or a car. Would you like to make one? And save on your hydro bill or increase your gas mileage? Next Workshop Oct 507 in Coombs, BC (mid) Vancouver Island), Canada. Come and join our community-style workshop and take home your own plasma project.’

003812 C: it was beautiful to see how people were sharing. Here’s a photo of people having fun with the coils. We have seen plenty of pictures of coils but it’s amazing to see people get together and run drills together.

003828 R: speaking of drills, you guys had 7 drills there for 16 people and sometimes I think they were all going. Everyone’s hands were busy and they were all helping each other.
003845 C: it was a great feeling in the room to see everyone helping each other. Each group turns out differently. These people are using a wooden jig that JC made for us to run the wire and drills mandrels through. It was heartwarming to see everyone working together. Then we went to Vancouver and met someone who had messaged us and asked us to come there. There was a woman named Jean and he and she got us together. And, of course, we invited Ali who came and spoke about the UC. He spent the morning with us on Sunday morning. It was great to meet everyone in person. We had people from other parts of the world who were at the Vancouver workshop. It was a hub where a lot of people come and go from many places in the world. We started sayings: Bring the plasma to the people; plasma for peace. Kids were showing up and asking about the GANS. There were groups making health pads. It’s as though people are playing with this and can’t wait to get going. It was a blessing and honor to be out sharing all the amazing information.

004100 C: our host in Vancouver took this photo with the cloud formation of the Dove of Peace. As I said before we carried mixed sea GANS water and added new GANS to it at each location. Every group stood and held the field for peace on the planet. Then we arrived at Heather Bryant’s and this is Heather and two of her helpers who opened the way for us to speak at the Triad Theatre here last night. Whitney and Heather have a few more slides. Thank you for the privilege to share and we are honored to be part of the work.

004208 R: thanks for your hard work and all your driving diagonally across America to Vancouver Island which is part of the westernmost point in North America. I live a couple of Kilometers from the farthest west point. You are on the end point of this so where are you going next?

004248 C: Well, it's amazing, people have opened their doors and invited us and are making things happen. We are going from here to Portland, Ashland and Eugene in Oregon. And then we will go to Sedona, Arizona and Colorado. Whitney and I are getting invitations from different countries. I got one from South Africa today. She was talking to someone in Norway. We are trying to get this so we can each go and teach.

004319 C: We each have different skills and we are learning from travelling together so we can each teach everything. We are doing this on a shoe string. We have given up a lot of possessions and are ‘walking the earth’ to help with this awakening process. We are doing what we are doing by suggested donations on the workshops for a moderate amount. We also say, “don’t let not having money keep you from coming and donate what you can to keep this journey going”. We find that our needs are being provided and we are very grateful. We have been well taken care of and have stayed with wonderful people. It’s just a beautiful way to do this. Neither of us is new to this. I have been doing workshops for years on awakening topics. Whitney was part of the One People’s Movement when that happened a few years ago. We have a deep love for this teaching and are grateful to be out here sharing it.

004455 Whitney and Heather: (H): I have two different files (45.07 minutes) and this is back up from Arizona a week ago. I wanted to show the co-creation we did with the people in the Keshe Manufacturing in Arizona. We’ll show what we did with Cary and Whitney last night. We figured out how to make GANS in a hotel. You use the Do Not Disturb sign so as not to upset the maids. It was part of a 3-day retreat and they asked us to do a Keshe Technology information clinic with 'do it yourself' on making patches and pens. Everyone came together.

004602 H: this is David Contreras (48.05 minutes) from Keshe Manufacturing of Arizona (KMA) who brought lots of things he is working on including a beautiful little car unit that he gifted to me. He answered a lot of questions there. John came and participated and helped us with the tables. We had a table showing how to make the 3 kinds of GANS with the trifecta method using the kits we put together. We had a patch table where people could make patches and another where they could make the nano-coated pens.

004649 H: it was a nice group in a beautiful place in Scottsdale. We plasmified all the water we were near in this beautiful oasis with 20 some acres filled with fountains and such. John gave us a beautiful tour of the KMA in Arizona. Here is a picture (47.24 minutes) of the trifecta kit I made to hand out so people have a way to make the 3 GANS when they get home.

004744 H: here is the file for last night.
004758 Whitney (W): hello everyone; I’ve been in the background for a year now and haven’t been able to participate on the live workshops because I haven’t had internet but I have been learning how to wind coils and it’s wonderful to share that with so many people. As we have been travelling our workshops have been amazing, it almost brings tears to my eyes with the love and togetherness and unity that everyone feels in the workshops. It’s turned into an adult playtime and it’s wonderful to be engaged in making something together. Not a lot of people have an opportunity to experience this now. The workshops are so fully complete and they take care of so many aspects of what a human is: there is playfulness, there is information, engagement, we are face to face with each other, and we are hugging. There is a lot of unity going on with these workshops. I’m grateful for the Keshe technology. This was a way that we fulfill our mutual concern to bring our earth into balance so we can continue forward as a species. My role is as the connector of people and the long-term development of our earth and where we go with this.

005018 H: the way that these two present the information at this workshop was so beautiful in how they represent the ethos of the KF and how it is being taught, plus the tie in with world peace and the consciousness of peace and expanded awareness as we play with these types of ‘toys’. It was beautiful. We are doing another workshop on Sunday and Monday here. This will be at the Triad Theatre locally and we are getting a lot of information out.

005130 W: a handful of women came together about a year ago and started the ‘Goddesses of GANS” group and we created the Many Hands for Peace concept and idea to provide an easily duplicable format to give people information that is so urgently needed. We are discovering this as we do the workshops and we see the format of the workshops coming together. Carrie worked hard on the flow and is an amazing presenter. We have been working as a team and she’s wonderful at delivering a broad perspective overview and what we are doing on earth as a species plus the technology.

005300 W: I grew up with a construction background and enjoy making things so I have been doing more of the physical part of it as far as showing people how to do things. I still have questions, but the stop with JC was wonderful for getting some questions answered. We are starting with basics; if we could build everything in a day, we would. The Vancouver workshop was 12 hours long.

W: picture of Dr. Rodrigo and his health unit. We really got a lot done in the workshops. I would like to spend more time with everyone we have met so far. This is a photo of Whitney in Dr. R’s unit.

I’d like everyone around the world to build one of these. I’m energy sensitive and can feel the gravitational magnetic fields and a lot of things. Standing in Dr. Rodrigo’s device; he calls it the “Bridge”, felt like 20 people sending energy work at once. I had 10 minutes and it was wonderful and I’m appreciative of what Dr. R. has created. We have a video he allowed us to take of his instructions to people when they go into the unit. One beautiful thing is that Dr. R. has done a beautiful job educating the community. People were bringing things they already made and their caliber of questions showed the education. One lady brought her health pad thing that she could lay on with a set on each side. Someone else brought a DC converter for making GANS; some people brought pens to gift to the girls.

W: (55.42 minutes) there is a photo of the GANS at the front that Cary did her water ceremony with. At the end we added our intentions for world peace into the containers and at the end we create the awareness that this GANS is connected to all the GANS on the planet and all the GANS that we are. We are expanding the potential for love and world peace across the planet. It’s amazing to have this in a small theatre. The GANS in there is a whole combination of ocean water GANS from Florida from where Carrie started from all the way up to Vancouver. Other people brought their GANS as well, so it’s an all-inclusive collective GANS. Everyone at every workshop gets to take some GANS home. (57.02 minutes) everywhere we go more is added and it’s a compilation of all our love being carried forward.

005711 H: we went to put posters up today and we have gone into homes where they are already using our technology. One woman showed us all the places in her spa that she is using the technology. She uses it in the water and much more. People are actually using this to begin with and this is like entering a new step.

005811 W: last night there was a man who had made a GANS of his medications and he had them duct taped to a cord he wore around his neck. After 15 years he has reduced the medication to one every 4 days. He has another tube on his cord that is his food GANS and he is less hungry. We are discovering the amazing work that people are doing. There are a lot of people working with this technology already in their homes and it comes out when they come together. We are doing an expo on Sunday and a man is bringing a device that is 7 feet across. We are finding out more and more and we hope to report on this. Cary is excellent at getting pictures out on the internet and now we are able to do this more consistently. We have been really working to get pictures as possible of the journey out to everyone so they can see what is going on and become more intrigued and interested. We are also finding out how to bridge the explanation of what the technology is to different groups. A poster that says plasma energy devices don’t always grab people’s attention. We are finding new ways to intrigue people on why they would want to come to one of these meetings.

010037 H: we discovered that there is a possible place for getting information out in the schools and speaking to the science teachers at the high schools about giving discounts for the workshops to their students. There are a couple of open-minded groups in a couple of local schools where we give the staff a discount and have students come for free. This sparks the younger crowd and they will resonate more with this technology and understand it easier and won’t need as much remapping as the older people.

010135 R: fantastic, thank you for the pictures and the enthusiastic words. It gives everyone a good idea what it is like to do the workshops.
01015 W: just get people together and just start. We know so much more than the person who hasn’t been studying for a year, so just get started. We are just us and everyone has been very satisfied with the workshops. This is basic teaching and not advanced teaching.

010228 R: perhaps Mr. K will have something to say about the workshop structure with the KF. I don’t know if Farhad is on right now as he is working with that. Let’s see if there are questions or comments from Mr. K.

010306 K: thank you very much; this is very interesting. It is fascinating. I have been following your trip especially when you went to the Indian Tribes. In so many ways you are spreading the knowledge and you will find you gain knowledge yourself. We see this process starting as people see no other solution but to teach. The more we see of the teaching the more things move away from what could happen. The interesting thing is the way you approached this. You have humbly gone to teach. One of the problems with workshops is getting carried away with the information and you have managed to keep a balance. In any shape or form as you do things we will follow you. I am aware of every move you make because I get your reports or communications from Caroline saying look where they are and see what they have done! They have been to the Indian Tribes and spread the information!

010425 K: I have full knowledge of what you are doing and don’t miss any of your communications. Caroline makes sure of that. In so many ways our soul is with you as your spread the knowledge of peace. It is time! We have reached a point that a lot of people will see in the next few weeks. As I have said and people have a problem with it, our technology will come out through the peaceful application. And we see it. I have been privileged in the last 24 hours to meet some of the most highly educated nuclear physicists, a large number of them. It was a pleasure to see how easily nuclear physicists understand the plasma. They are understanding what I said. If you are a nuclear physicist, it is very easy to understand. I explained to them very simply: We fought with matter for thousands of years and we couldn’t manipulate it any more. The maximum we got was making alloys. The maximum we got was the tangibility of being able to see something or hold on to something. In chemistry we mix things together and that is as far as we have gone. When we brought in the atom around 100 years ago, it was something new we had to accept. Because of the Hiroshima bomb people got respect that came out of fear but not knowledge. Then we moved into nuclear and deeper into the science of the plasma of creation. This brought the insight but in fact one of the biggest problems with the nuclear industry is that we are misrepresented; as nuclear physicists we are heavily misrepresented. In a way again the power of their station has brought fear and respect. This should not be and I explain this to the nuclear physicists very simply that the plasma is different, it is peaceful and it shows its power with no fear. We as nuclear physicists have to change the position that we are respected out of the fear of what we bring. Now we should be respected out of the pleasure we bring with plasma.

010727 K: What you (Cary, Heather and Whitney) have shown clearly shows that. When you walk into a shop and they are using plasma and they already know about it because of Dr. Rodriguez and others in the area, it shows that it resonates with people and they understand the application. They understand its energy and this is what we are looking for. It is the pleasure of it and the other side of plasma energy doesn’t become acceptable. It’s a knife that cuts both ways. If you use it the wrong way, you can harm yourself. If you use it the right way you can give pleasure to the others in the elevation of the knowledge. What I have seen that you have been doing in the past few weeks in the morning and at night with Caroline, they have done this! They have given this to the Indians and they are doing the workshops. And I always bless your souls.

010834 K: the position with the workshop is that we see that some people are abusing workshops as a way to gain money and this cannot be done. We have seen a number of people who have gotten on the bandwagon as people have done before with other technologies and they are just looking at workshops as a way to make a living and the money part of it doesn’t matter to them. This cannot happen and you will lose your rights very soon and you will understand how. Understand when you run these workshops as we have seen these ladies do, do it with sincerity to pass the knowledge. Then you will find out that the way of living comes with it. We see the souls of a couple of people who ransack and are just there with workshops to make a few coils and teach. They have been warned that this cannot be done. Use the technology to pass the knowledge. Don’t look at the technology that you are a ‘cut above.” Teach that they can do and they see the benefit. Don’t teach that they see that this is another misrepresentation of the science by one person because they see the rest of the knowledge and add it up themselves.

011002 K: Teaching has to be thorough and in depth so others can understand this. I ask those that can be present in Ghana to put out leaflets for the peace treaty to be signed by anyone who attends. I hope it will be there and be done. Do the same thing with the courses and the teachings that you do. When you start the teaching let them sign themselves into peace and you will find out that you already have souls that are there in agreement. Then just go in and do the workshop not just that they see something new but they are excited ad understand about using the technology. The reason a lot of people find peace with this is that in most of the production of CO2 you create some Zinc. In the production of the Zinc you find relevance with the emotion of the man. So, you literally support what I call the emotion. With that support they feel better and the physicality becomes irrelevant. That is why you see a lot of joy in these workshops. You are physically handling a material that physically touches your emotion.

011135 K: if you make a nano-coated copper coil and you put a GANS on it, 99.99% has zinc oxide added to it which is the strength of the emotion of the man. This is why it isn’t just that everything looks peaceful and everyone is happy. It is because in that process you instantaneously feed and satisfy the emotion. And this is important. As part of the teaching if you understand, you can add a new dimension to the teaching. We have been through this before. I would like to add this and I added this to the knowledge yesterday in the private teachings to the doctors. And maybe a lot of you will see a breakthrough with this.

011249 K: (shares screen) What you see is that the emotion of the man goes through the man’s blood that carries the emotions to the different cells. Our blood is not there just to feed your brain with the energy it needs for the operation of the understanding of the environment or of what you call the strength of the other entities, beings or environment in respect to understanding your physicality that we call emotion. Every cell of the body of the man has a link with its emotion. That is why if you touch a nail, you feel it. If someone touches you with a nail, you feel it. You allow someone with a pin to take a splinter out of your skin you have no problem. But you react differently if someone else comes with a pin and you don’t have a splinter. So, the body of the man in the touch has the emotion, acceptance of the emotion, of the physicality. It is the same pin but used in two different ways.

011416 K: our cells in the man, have and carry emotion that is fed through the blood cells and through our blood separation. So, now that a lot of you understood that the zinc was connected with your emotion and you tried to feed the emotion through the use of the zinc oxide GANS. There is a key and a point to this: you are releasing the zinc oxide in the hope and in the majority of the time to be absorbed by the body. Up to now none of you have linked this to the circulation of the blood, which brings it directly in line to be matched. It’s like what we have talked about processing cancer. We put a patch on the point of the cancer to elevate the strength at the point that we want with most of the energy going to the point. If you have been dealing with the zinc up till now and you have been using the zinc oxide to be used, it comes to the next step. This is the evolution in the teaching of the plasma as we enter the medicine and health of the space technology.

011557 K: you release the energy of the zinc, which is at the strength of the emotion of the man. And, partially, you hope it will be accepted and there to be delivered by the emotion of the brain of the man. But it can be done more precisely. You can target the blood, which brings and delivers directly the emotion balance into the brain of the man and every cell of the man. You use the separation of the blood itself. Don’t forget ‘dogs with dogs’ is the policy in the way we work with the plasma. You have to find the matching so you can load the matching. So it becomes essential now to go to the next step of the development of the understanding of the circulation of the emotion within the cell of the body of the man as much as the brain of the man which is the controlling system. Go back to the teaching as much as 2 years ago in Descanzano.

01717 K: you make a CO2 box and in the CO2 box you produce the CO2 GANS in a very easy way by using two different plates—one is zinc and one is nano-coated copper. When you produce any, literally any, oxide GANS you always have noticed a certain amount of what I call amino acid on the top. I highlight this in green so you can see it. The amino acid sits in patches on top of the water. Go to the understanding of the science of the creation. Amino acid is the connection to the atmosphere of this planet in respect to what we call the physical part, which is the solid part. You bring the gaseous part on top of what we call the liquid in conjunction with the environment that you have created with salt and water. What you have seen up to now and created has been an enormous amount of what you call CO2 GANS at the bottom. (1.19.30 minutes).

011955 K: Let me put the color at the bottom. You have the CO2 GANS at the bottom and you have created the amino acid on the top. You have created the environment of the ocean with the salt water. You have brought the gaseous part in touch with the liquid part. And now you need to give it the essence of life.
Zn --- Emotion ----- ZnO2

012036 K: We know when you have the amino acid that if you add it with iron you create hemoglobin which is the blood of the man. It is the backbone of creation and circulation where the difference between one and the other is so huge that it leads to the creation of the circulation of the magnetic fields. Now iron has to feed them all to bring them all to balance.

16 +14 + 12 + 1 56
O N C H (NOCH) + Fe = 43

012121 K: don’t forget this is totality of 43. Now it should be very easy if you understood this to get yourself a piece of iron, nano-coat it, or use a rusted iron piece, which connects itself to the CO2. The gaseous state changes itself to the matter state and what is going to happen is that as the nano-coated iron and energy touches the salt, it comes in touch with protein, the amino acid. Then in the presence of the flow of the current in this structure in the plasmatic condition, what you will see is the creation of the hemoglobin and it drips down what you call blood. And now you have created more or less the pure amino acid connected to iron or what you call hemoglobin.

012248 K: it fits any blood type, more or less because it is pure and in the emerging state and it has not oriented itself to the need of the structure of the evolution of the man. Don’t forget that this was copper and this was zinc (on the plates 1.23.13 minutes). This amino acid at the top has emotion capability of the physicality, which is the muscle tissues because you dictated the copper. If in another set you put Zinc nano-coated and Zinc non-nano-coated as you have seen through your experiments, you again collected the GANS of ZnO2. But in the same way you have been producing amino acid, you have seen the fat. Now if you are putting the iron here and drop it down all the way to the GANS level (1.24.24 minutes), you will still produce hemoglobin and this time at the strength of the individual.

012430 K: now if you can extract this you can produce ˝ liter of hemoglobin on a good day. You run it and it becomes absolutely red and sits right at the bottom. Go through the process and extract it and wash it thoroughly. Do the same with the other GANS in the other tub. Then get a 50/50 mixture of the two. Now you have the hemoglobin that carries the emotion of the physicality plus hemoglobin, which carries the totality of the emotion of the man. This is a tool in the arsenal of the science of plasma. Now you can interact with any emotion directly. Add this to the whole structure and now you have a new tool, a new way and understanding of how to play directly. None of you have ever gone into this evolution. If you are dealing with the disease of the man, you have to understand the emotion of the disease too. And you cannot do this without hemoglobin. You will find this is the fast track in the job of bringing the change in the structure.

012716 K: what you need with this is to understand how to utilize it and how to be able to change a lot of things in the whole structure. So what you need is to add the Zinc Oxide of what I call hemoglobin with ZnO2 of the range of what has to do with the emotion. Take this mixture and add it to your CO2. You can add this to the Zinc Oxide (ZnO2). You can add this to CH3. Then you connect it directly with what I call horizontal people. If you use in the same process, the magnesium instead of zinc the amino acid with what is produced at the bottom will create the vertical people emotional line to the physicality. You can do the same with magnesium and zinc. You can do this in different applications and different dimensions. This amino acid that is produced at the bottom is the strength that can touch the emotion of the man.

012937 K: the game changes with plasma technology because now you can directly interact and use it and in the teaching with the doctors I explained I wanted to teach this sometime in the future. The development is so fast that we need to do this. When you put this mixture of
1 Zn + Cu and 2 ZnO
H H H
In a package that can come into interaction in touch or in the vicinity of what I call the artery you will find you transfer the energy directly into the blood of the man and in turn this will change the soul of the man.

013110 K: Place the other at the ratio of 3 to 1 and you can use it as in injection. You don’t need needles to deliver energy into the blood circulation. This is part of the injection of the man—if he needs it he will take it and if he accepts it, it will elevate him. You reach every cell in a matter of minutes by the circulation of the plasma. You choose the vein …is it on the feedback or on the way out to the feed? You dictate the condition of the state of the emotion of the man.

013211 K: the game of peace is played because the zinc in the hemoglobin will bring the balance to the body of the man as all the cells go back to the neutral state with what they needed. By receiving energy without killing, it stops the man from hunting and killing. Because he receives what he needs through the magnetic gravitational fields of the natural product, which does not kill another thing. It takes what is available to it and because it is the same strength of itself it balances very quickly. Add a fair amount of CH3 GANS to this mixture. You feed the man with all the energy he needs irrespective of Vitamin A, Calcium or Potassium or anything else. But you have to understand the mastery of the game to be able to do it.

013328 K: I touched on this a couple of years ago. Go back to the medical teaching which was recorded when we different operations of the physicality of the man and you will find it in there. So now if you understand this and apply it correctly you take the protein of the vein of the man with the essence of his creation through which you feed the physicality of the amino acid through the matter state of the emotion that used the zinc and the pure protein. Now you understand that the game changes totally. Diseases become irrelevant because they have to find a balance. If you handle them in the right way, they are irrelevant. This is the only way that in the coming time the bacteria and microbes can be handled. You have seen the tests of different organizations from the plasma of the GANS we managed to handle the viruses. But now there was a big problem. What were we going to do with the microbes and the bacteria that are amino acid based?

013520 K: this is the key to it and this is one of the ways that you handle malaria which is a living thing, not a parasite or a virus. You will not find many effective processes through pure CO2, except in a few cases. But now that you added the energy of the amino acid you will find out it is the first time you have a tool to be able to change the characteristics that your system can handle any viruses, bacteria or microbes. This is a natural antibiotic but you have to understand how to apply it. You have to understand that now you are dealing with the body of the man and you can pinpoint it to the point of infection. Now you directly deal with the amino acid and with the cell.

013703 K: this is very important for those of you who understand what has been taught now. You will understand that the game has changed. The game of health care has changed and we don’t need injections to interfere with the blood of the man to get rid of abnormalities. We dictate the normality that the normality within the cell gives its energy away to the system and by accepting the balance you don’t destroy life but create the environment that the bacteria and microbes cannot exist.

013801 K: this is the way in the coming times that doctors will apply the administration of the energy of the appropriate protein to the appropriate amino acids or what you call blood circulation. This is a game changer in every aspect in respect to emotion, health care and the feelings of the man. Now you directly connect this to the lymph of the man where the food of the man is given. You can create patches that by just putting the patch with this on the body, the body continuously feeds itself as it needs it if you place it on the stomach. Now the feeding patch takes over the work of the stomach because it feeds the lymph, which is what the stomach does.

013917 K: now by placing amino acid with what I call the hemoglobin of the zinc or the physicality you change the totality of what you want to do. This is part of the teaching. Now that you have matured in the understanding of the plasma you need to come into this. Those of you who were looking for the elevation of the soul of the man know exactly what you have to do if you understood the totality of the knowledge. If you understood the process of the interaction and the process of the elevation of the emotion to become part of it, this is how you can do it through this process. But, it needs the right intention. Because you will find out that you will be playing with fire that only burns you and no one else because it is the intention that counts.

014051 K: you have been pouring water in rivers and now you can add to the emotion of the water of the blood of the man and then you find out you achieve any kind of process much faster than you are aiming for. Add this hemoglobin with all the processes you put in, do not forget that because now it is part of the structure of the emotion and has access to your emotion and to your intention and it can only accept what it needs. You can change the man to a peaceful man. Leave it in the squares, in the parks, the offices and you will find out that people start behaving differently. Add it to the cores and you will find out the behavior will change. Add it to the coils and you find out that you become the controller of the feed. This is how you control systems—through your emotion. It is the fastest way because now you establish the physical connection through the hemoglobin and your emotion to your system.

014228 K: the deep space technology has no room for wires and computers except the natural process of the GANS computers of which your body and brain are a part. And according to what you can process from the energy, it dictates the maturity and more understanding of the creation. You cannot use this to elevate your soul, but you can use this to strengthen your soul. These are two different things. But you have to understand that by being able to produce hemoglobin that is connected to the physicality and the emotion, by the mixture of the two types of hemoglobin, you can add other hemoglobin, even the CH3 which is in fact already connected to the hemoglobin itself. It is connected because you use iron oxide, zinc oxide layers. These structures are very, very easy to produce and can be devastatingly effective in changing the animalness of the man to the peaceful man.

014403 K: the production of hemoglobin in its purest form, connected to the zinc that is already in the GANS state, only produces hemoglobin which is the strength of the physicality of the man even though there are other zinc and GANS fields that are available in the same container. This means the connection to humanity and the blood of the man or the animals; once you make the GANS water of this hemoglobin is amazingly direct. It will be so effective that those who use it appropriately will change every person they touch.

014510 K: You said in part of what you have achieved in the past few weeks with the workshop that people leave the pads in the shops and in the businesses. Now add the hemoglobin of the zinc with the zinc GANS itself with copper oxide itself in the hemoglobin of the zinc and the copper and add the CH3 to it, and then the mayhem starts. The hunger to teach peace becomes an addiction. Searching and achieving peace becomes so reachable that it becomes more or less part of the life. You won’t stand other people’s behavior and understanding. Then you understand exactly where it comes from.

014622 K: in so many ways if you understand, this is what the Christ did: this is my blood, the blood of peace. If you take it with your physicality, it completes the cycle. What you drink, what you have, what you use to breathe will touch every being directly. On the other hand, if you understand how to use this and how to more or less clean it up, the totality of its essence you can use this hemoglobin by the medical groups and the scientific groups as blood replacement. And once it enters the body of the man as the blood it will take the shape and the strength of the others. This means that they convert themselves to what we call blood type A, B and whatever else because in the organization they become part of the structure that they have joined.

014744 K: will we make one blood type of humanity? The answer is yes. Would that blood type be the peaceful type? The answer is yes. Can we do this to change the habit of the animalness of the other animals? The answer is yes. Can we put these in rotating GANS balls and reach the soul of humanity on the whole planet? The answer is yes. Can we mix the protein of the verticals and the horizontals so that one feeds the other and brings the stability to both the plants and the animals as the living creatures? The answer is yes. Would we eat? I do not think so. Because when you create such a balance in the human body, the body will take what it needs from the environment and will not touch the physicality. It is just a shortcut to hunger; it is the ‘fast cut’ to depriving man from eating.

014910 K: try it and you will see. I am sure a lot of you will come back with a lot of stories. Those of you who don’t achieve understand now you work on the line of the soul. You might say that you want to be peaceful and you are ‘this and that’ but it doesn’t work on me or ‘it doesn’t work’. The answer is to look at your soul and what your soul knows of your intention. This is the game changer and this puts you to the level that if you understand, you do the same thing in the space of the environment you go into. If you understood the process, you do not need to eat another entity because you have the satisfaction of the energy from the environmental fields will satisfy the hunger and what it needs for evolution.

015018 K: you will find out that hunger will not exist because the field itself will receive it through the vertical and those of you who see what you call the aura of the man see that the aura becomes very balanced. These different colors will disappear and become unified and this means it gives in balance what it doesn’t need and receives what it does need. Production of hemoglobin in conjunction with protein itself needs understanding even though hemoglobin has itself been created out of protein. Now that you add water, the salt, the gravitational magnetic fields, you added the iron into the structure of the magnetic field of the plasma of the protein you still need the combination of the protein and the hemoglobin. Don’t forget you have the ‘flesh and the blood’.

015147 K: just because you have managed to create the flesh you cannot ignore the physical part which is the amino acid or what you call the physical part. This is one of the keys to the process of creating the right strength material for the repair of the organs in the body of the man. You bring the emotional strength. The kidney has a specific physical structural strength and it has given emotional strength. You bring the two together. In the production of organs, you have to understand the two. The strength of the emotion in what you call the hemoglobin, which fits into that strength in the presence of the amino acid, the strength of the physicality of the kidney, which produces the cells where you want. So you do not need to reproduce or do a transplant. You understand that you bring the balance. The organ itself because of the availability of both cells and the emotional strength of the cell will produce itself. We can do the same thing with bone, bone marrow, liver, lungs and everything else.

015328 K: this is the key to the space technology without carrying or asking one of the other passengers when the captain is sick - can we have your heart or otherwise the captain dies? Now you change and you develop, repair and replace every cell in every corner once the knowledge of man accumulates to the strength of each cell in the body of the man. You don’t need to do open heart surgeries or to place a blood vessel from one part of the body to another part. You do the opening, cleaning and repairing of the blood vessels of the heart directly using the understanding of this technology and this method of what the emotion of the heart is. What is the plasmatic magnetic gravitational field of its hemoglobin? What is the strength of the cell in which part of the body of the man and which section, which cell if it is _____ or the vein and you handle it that way? You can repair every organ and this will take a few minutes; you are not talking about months or years.

015504 K: if you understood the replacement of the tail of the reptile when it is cut and it grows back and if you understood the process of the nanotechnology and the GANS and now the hemoglobin and with the presence of the amino acid of the calcium and its blood level strength hemoglobin you can grow your finger within minutes. This is done exactly as the reptiles do this. I was explaining this to a couple of scientists yesterday. I explain again for those of you who have tried. How does it work?

015600 K: if you make a nano-coated material and coat it with the hemoglobin, and the amino acid of the components of the muscle, the blood and the calcium if there is a bone in that section, you will be able to create the condition fields available for the bone and muscle tissues with the information that comes from the brain, to replace it very quickly. If this is strange to you, I will tell you something; it has happened to all of you and you never thought about it. You cut your finger, a piece of tissues disappeared with the cutting of it and when it heals you don’t have a dent. Within a few days the identical tissues were reproduced. How? I lost a piece of my finger when I cut it and now it is back in the same shape. If the brain of the man could replace, all it needs are the energies of the right strength. Within 3, 5 or 10 days the cut piece is replaced. Now that you understand the addition of the knowledge that is given today and you can speed this up within minutes.

015740 K: Now you understand how no man should be walking because of a mine of the land and have a limb amputated. There shall be no man without legs once we finish this technology. The only people who will not exist in a short time are the people who have no heart. And you will understand very soon how and why. So if you understood the process of replacement, if you understood that by creating the condition that everything is available, you understand that man now has the knowledge to do what his dream has been and regrow parts of the body exactly as the reptiles regrow their tails.

015858 K: What does the reptile do when you cut off or he loses his tail? Due to the structure of his brain and the symmetry of the shape go to the Chinese cooking and what we told you about the wok. Go back to when I said that man has been the nano-maker all his life and he never knew that. What does the Chinaman do? He puts a steel pan on a fire and heats it up so high that it creates a nano-coating. You do this with the fire coating on your coils. You do the same thing as the Chinaman. So does the reptile. At the point the tail is cut, due to the high energy it releases such heat, immediately it seals its last layer to a nano-material. It receives the energy. Now the tail to the brain information comes; that information carries the information of the replacement. The brain never sees that the tail is lost. The phantom pain is the cause of the growth of the cells of the tail. Because the animal created the nano-material at the high temperature at the point of the cut, he absorbs all the energy. The brain does not see the loss of the tail because the information is absorbed by the high temperature cells that are produced.

020106 K: in that process of high temperature production don’t forget you made the nano-material of the copper, and the GANS of the copper. The nano-coating the animal has created is of the elements of his own creation; it’s the skin, the blood, the muscle, the bone and it didn’t come from outside or a copper plate. But, it’s a nano-GANS state of its own. Now the hemoglobin carries the emotion of it too. As the brain does not see it that the tail is lost, it is nano-coated and it absorbs. The nano-coating itself creates the environment magnetic gravitational field of hemoglobin and the amino acid that created itself and the body part grows. As the information comes, it replaces it very rapidly.

020216 K: If the energy is absorbed rapidly it means it is done and you get the growth of the tail. The tip of the tail does not grow so that you see a gap in the back with a tail piece following the animal. It grows from the point of the cut. This is how I grew the toe. Those of you who tried to use the nano-plate and couldn’t see anything, you had not used the other half of the ingredient, and at that time I could not teach you because you were not ready to understand it. Now in the space technology in the space it is very easy and you have the tools. Everything is available. We cannot create the high temperature to create the nano-material. That is why whenever we have a problem with the skin production; we have a cut and we have a problem with curvature at the point of production because the nano-material and the GANS of the amino acid of the bone are missing. So you add it there; it’s available and you produce it in no time.

020338 K: if you have a burn, first degree, second degree, third degree or whatever, if you understood the process within hours there will be no burn because you have created the exact forces as the body of the man, there will be no scars on the body. No one will be able to see that you had a burn. You do the same thing with the cut. No one can say you lost your leg because there is a mark here. It is done by the body and it becomes homogenous. In space you will never lose anything because you know what is lost can be repaired.

020422 K: Man had this knowledge and in the brain of the man, the knowledge of replacement exists because that is how we were produced. But, the replacement in mass, because of the huge amount of energy we use to create that nano-material, has gone. So we are stuck. But with this process we can help it rapidly; you can adjust it and fixed it. Anything above which is bacteria or infection as you call it will not be able to survive because it has dictated the order. Anything above and the energy are absorbed. You have seen the work with the viruses and how effectively this energy works with viruses. Now if you understand it, it will take you time to be able to make systems. Once we teach it will be implemented and the doctors will use it very rapidly.

020533 K: people who lose their legs, who are burned, who are in accidents will find out that if you take them to the doctors immediately that have the facilities, the legs and arms will be built. Now we know the secrets of creation and replacement. All the information is in the brain of the man and in your DNA. If you manage to replace the cut or burned skin, it means the information has always been there and it is you who has to know how to tap into it. Now we know how to tap into it. What was missing was the strength of the emotion which you create through the blood or the hemoglobin of the zinc and the hemoglobin of the copper which gives the physicality and emotion. Then you need some energy to do the job and you can use the hemoglobin of CH3. Because you have a carbon connection into it, then it links up with the mind of the neuro system of the man, exchanges the energy and directly the repair will take place.

020711 John (J): you can reconstruct a lost eye this way?
020719 K: it needs an eye to see how to do it. The eye is a complicated system but you can still do it. Don’t forget the structure of the eye is a very strange structure, very very strange. It is spherical and there are two next to each other, which means they balance each other out. That is why you have two eyes. This means the field balance with the two main centers of the physicality of the brain in respect to the side are connected; there are 4 of them. It means when you want to replace or change an eye, the emotion has to be counted fully because the eye is the site of the emotion of the man and what man uses for the physicality to see. So, do you want to see the harshness of the planet? If you don’t you will find out that it (reconstruction or repair) will not work.

020857 R: question from James: if the place of the soul of the man is in a cavity in the brain center, where is the seat of the soul of the creator in the human physicality? Could you discuss the role of the heart?
020919 K: Explain this please.
020925 R: let me get James. … I’m not getting him. 021022 Let me restate: if the soul is in the brain center, where is the seat of the soul of the creator in the human physicality?
021040 K: haha; it doesn’t mean it is in there but it means that you have a connection. Remember the connection between the two plasma balls? You create ˝ of the other and you get the fields from it. And you can take as much as you can physically until you can absorb no more. The soul of the creator is not within the body of the man but is connected through the fields to the soul of the man. You are the smaller part and you receive from the bigger; that is why we always receive what we call messages, elevation or understanding. But we should because you receive that from the creator. According to our structure we will receive according to what we understand and what we are emotionally capable of.

021150 R: how would you describe the role of the heart? Could you discuss that? Could you briefly describe how the heart interacts?

021214 K: the heart is the provider of the energy of the physicality in respect to the emotional part of it. It feeds the emotion of the brain of the man which then affects the soul of the man. The heart beats—that is all it does and I explained this in the teachings yesterday. Look at the position of the heart. Look at the angle of the heart, where it is positioned in respect to the soul of the man and how the man receives the information and the energy from the energies that are absorbed inside the heart. You look at the heart as the ‘tool’ of a pump.

021305 K: Go back to the teachings we did about the position of the chambers of the heart. You bring the mixture of the emotional pump side—the lymph side of the physicality, the physicality of and the emotion of the cells of the physical part. Whatever is surplus or over the balance from one to another is pumped upwards, the ‘South Pole’ (of the body) to the “North Pole’ of the body. This is how you get a heart attack or a brain hemorrhage because the energy, which is throughout the physicality, is not acceptable to the emotional part. It is gathered up and it goes up to the brain to the emotion part. There is so much that it cannot process and it releases that emotion. That emotional strength is so high that it dissolves the other cells that are the physical part of the brain and then we see the disabilities of the heart attack.

021423 K: The pump is the collector of the physical information and emotional part of the physical part of the body of the man. It has to be in balance. It is continuously pumping and feeding the energy to the soul of the man. You look at everything in the physical way but the heart is the feeder of your emotion in balance with all cells of your physical part to the emotional part of your brain. As long as what you feed is in balance you have no problem. When you find imbalances that are not in line with your emotion you get the heart attack. Where did the heart attack come from? Understand the process – you cannot digest the physicality of the emotion; the energy is too high and it releases. It is very much like a volcanic eruption.

021540 K: you have the heart and you have the soul of the man and the emotion of the man in the brain. When the mixture is not right the surplus energy does this. If you look at this, this is the lung and your heart and it’s a feedback system. Why do you get a heart attack if you get frightened or something happens? The information comes to so much that it overloads the level of comfort of what the emotion of the physicality brings in and what the emotion of the brain can accept. The surplus goes up and releases huge amounts. The brain has to release it, because it is in the plasmatic condition. What you don’t overload you dilute and dissolve the other cells into it.

021641 K: this is what we do in the space technology. In the space technology we create the shield and in deep space you are going through a shower of meteorites and you create a field which is stronger than the meteorites that you are encountering. So, the energy doesn’t blow ever piece of dust away. You create such an energy that it becomes part of it and adds to it. This is what you do with the cancer cells when you remove them. You take the higher order of the fields and it dissolves any others. Because with the heart attack (or brain hemorrhage) it immediately hits the physicality of the brain and it dissolves cells as I have said in the teaching before. Look at this drawing (2.17.35 minutes) this is your brain and the emotion comes and the energy opens up. We see damages to the upper and lower arm if the field energy is so huge that it cannot release in this tunnel it releases right across to the hand, the fingers and the upper hand. Don’t forget both the arm and leg are both following the same process. The upper leg, upper arm, and upper hand, or the lower arm, lower leg and everything else, you see the twist and the limp on the same side of the body of the man.

021832 K: I explained this in the teachings in the past couple of days. If you look at the position of the heart in an MRI and look at the shape of the position of some beats that twist and go back, and how they move, and look through a line directly from top to bottom you can tell who will have a heart attack and how they will have a heart attack and at what level. All of us can have a heart attack or a brain hemorrhage as well without the heart attack, but at different strengths.

021911 K: Looking at the position of the shape of the heart and the angle of the release of the energy to the main brain, will tell you how vulnerable you are. If you stand far away from it to the right, there is much more possibility of a heart attack through the emotion. If you go to the left, there is more of a possible attack through the physicality because you look at where the energy comes in from the lung and where the energy goes out of the lung. The energy coming in through the lung is always constant from the environment. The energy that comes from the physicality varies as to what is absorbed and coming in on the emotional and the physical side and on the emotion of the physical side.

022006 K: So, you will see who is more vulnerable to heart attacks and under what condition of being more physical or more emotional. The body of the man doesn’t just ‘happen’ that you have two eyes, a heart, two legs and the liver. Everything is positioned so precisely to give a certain effect. The eyes, the color of the eyes, the shape of the face, and the shape of the nose are all positioned. There is no use having a very big face and very tiny fingers. If you have a very big face and a big structure, you need long fingers. Otherwise you will be abnormal and the body never stays abnormal. And then you will see that every shape, and if doctors took a scan of a child when he is born, could tell the whole history of what kind of health he will have. I have done this many times. And then you follow to see if you were correct. Or if you see their MRI you will understand without the patient knowing you know what kind of character sits in front of you. You know their ‘real side’.

022126 K: everything is positioned in a way to fit certain energy. That certain energy has certain characteristics. There is a nice bit of research done years ago that says that 85% of the men who are shorter and then it goes through the height of the man standing to the forehead level, the eye level, the nose level, the mouth, the heart, it shows the degrees of their adultery to their partner. And 85% according to the research of men shorter than their partner are unfaithful to them because they stand below and they want to be higher and satisfy that emotion. So every height, every relationship and emotion, and everything in the physicality of the man has consequences in the behavior, in the emotion and in the soul.

022304 K: you look at the position of the eyes and you know what you have before you. Look at the eyes of people who have a slight movement of one eye to the other as they were born that way and you will find people that are very difficult to handle because they see two versions of everything. One does not trust the other because the eyes see out of focus and have to create another condition that is continually aware of the state of being out of focus. So you are in two characters. Look at the ones with 2 different colors of eyes that absorb differently so the brain works on two different levels.

022356 K: now put the shape of the ears, cheeks, mouth, heart and then you understand the whole structure and who you are dealing with when you are looking at the man. And then if they give you the MRI, God help you, you will see the whole truth. And then if they if you can see through the whole structure to what they call the soul of the man, then you don’t need the physicality. You are getting educated very, very fast.

022500 R: Paul (P) from Togo has a question.
022528 P: hello Mr. K. My question was that with this new system and knowledge and information is it possible to create the infinity loop between the physicality of the man and the soul of the man to keep the man in balance?
022554 K: yes, but don’t forget that the soul is very powerful compared to the physicality.
022605 P: so if we manage to create the infinity loop between the physicality and the soul of the man, then in this case man will not need to eat or be in sickness. This was my intention (question).

022622 K: more or less, because you have satisfied the needs. Are you going to present your paper by Zoom in the conference in Accra this next week regarding malaria?
022650 P: yes, I will.
022656 K: what happened with the wife? I have seen part of your report of the husband. Can you explain now that you are online?
022708 P: yes, she made a control and the total control and they did an analysis for all the body, and we get the medical reports as you advised. We left the doctor to follow her and went to another doctor and another laboratory. We get all of the reports and I am translating the reports now and they are in French.
022752 K: I am seeing the reports of the husband. Can you explain what happened to the husband and the wife?
022800 P: yes. For the husband, the AIDS is gone and the test is negative. We are now looking for the wife and her total reports.
022815 K: have you received the report on her?
022823 P: I can say I have 90% of the report. For the report that we have received when we compare to the report that she had done before we started the treatments, she has put away more than 12 parts of the illness to half. Only 3 remain on the reports.
022903 K: what are the 3? Is HIV still there?
022910 P: I have to translate it because they used abbreviations. So we started to translate it in the normal way to send to you.
022927 K: what is the level of the change in the HIV?
022935 P: the level is very, very good. Before we started the treatments, every week she had to go to the hospital and take more injections and products. When we started the 2-week treatment she never felt poorly and she never went to the hospital. So physically I think it is OK for her. Before we started treatment what they said Mr. Keshe that is beautiful is that they were spending $100 to $200 each month at the hospital for her. And that was for his treatment at the hospital. When we started this treatment they have never spent money at the hospital again. This is very good for all the family and they are dancing every day! They are very, very happy.

023110 K: yes, but what is the response with the HIV?
P: this is the report I am looking for and we have to get it this week. The problem is that for the AIDS patients is that the government makes them register in one location. So when we go to another doctor they will send the reports back to their own doctors. So, we (need to) get two more medical reports. One is for the final test for AIDS for her and another one.

023205 K: will you receive that before Tuesday will you submit that with your paper? Do your level best. I think if you could let Benjamin know he will organize that you will show your paper in the first day in the conference, which is an all-African presenter conference. This will be a major point for presentation as thousands of people lose their lives every year to AIDS in Africa. It is very important and when you submit the medical and the doctor reports, it gives it (the treatment they followed with the GANS water) a lot of credibility.
023310 P: Okay and Mr. Keshe I have now more than 25 people with AIDS around the world on the internet. When we make application of the plasma liquid of the GANS we are getting the same results.
023333 K: what do you mean?
P: what happened with this husband and wife, we are getting the same results for the patients that we are advising to use the plasma liquid. It is very interesting because they are using the GANS and the GANS liquid the same way we did. Every time they report to us the same results.
023405 K: can you make a statistics report of this for Monday and show this is done in different countries?
023417 P: yes, I will do this; yesterday I sent you some reports from the other countries.
023436 K: make this as part of your presentation where this method is used and take their names out. We will try to give you a chance to accumulate all these and the test results. Would you remind again those who are affected by HIV or know some who is, affected what they will do?
023508 P: yes, I can do that. For the AIDS patients what we have done is to take the plasma liquid of CO2 and we mix it in the water they drink and in the water they clean the house with. We put it in the bathing water, washing kitchen items and washing everything with the CO2 plasma liquid.

023602 K: repeat this again please.
P: OK we make the plasma liquid of CO2 for the first time. This plasma liquid of CO2 is used by the patients for drinking. They use it for cooking, for washing, for bathing, for cleaning the house and everything. The way that we have advised them is to create plasma environments for the patients. We understood from your explanations that if we create the fields, the body can interact with these fields. The reason was to create the plasma environment for our patients. So when we make the CO2 for our patients, they use it by drinking, bathing, and cooking and doing everything with this. The day we start with this the patient is not drinking any other water, bathing in any other water or washing everything with any other water. When this is done for two days the patient’s urine started turning yellow with a trace of blood.

023816 P: we advised our patients to continue the CO2 process. Then in a week to a week and a half for those African patients we have seen that the health seems to be worse and they have fever and feel bad. The European patients find that after 3 or 4 days they are tired with the fever. So I advise and encourage them to continue. When they continue with the plasma liquid of CO2 at the end of the second week their health becomes stabilized. And then, we decide to mix ZnO, CuO and CO2, and CH3 plasma liquid for the drinking, washing, bathing and doing everything with this. When they do this process they are reporting that they become stronger and feel better. We have done this with the husband and his wife and the husband’s medical AIDS tests are now negative. When we analyze the medical report for his wife comparing to the first one before we did the treatments, she had more than 15 illnesses in her. Now we get the report with only 3 illnesses.

024132 K: Thank you very much Paul. I noticed in one of the reports that a lady in Europe had a different problem than AIDS and has reported a change. Have you seen that report?
024202 P: yes, she sent me a report. I will read it.
024229 K: you are giving vital information and you are our “Aids Correspondent.’ I hope at the Ghana meeting there will be a large number of doctors present from the government side that will see your documentation. Then they can carry on with the trials. I have to explain that what you are doing is fantastic. KF through its process has developed a new way to handle AIDS and HIV that is very effective within 3 days. The scientists will explain the process. What you have done is a process that anybody can do at home. What you are doing is fantastic and it’s a pleasure to hear you and see this.

024400 P: (reads report) she says I feel stronger. My pancreas has a little more (cyst?) water and at 34 millimeters. The doctor says this is not dangerous and is not cancer. It is full of water and I say that I put the CO2 liquid water and drink it. The doctor said it was not possible to cure this. I say that this is possible and I respond to the doctor that in her world it is not possible but now we are in the time of the new science with new power. So don’t listen when they say this and just go through the process. I say, ‘be fine’ and we will see. Last year I had kidney stones. Today they don’t appear. Everything else comes out.
024552 K: she said she had herpes initially?
024612 P: yes, one of the European patients. Yes, this was from her doctor. She had liver, spleen, ovaries, kidneys, and head issues. She says all these have gone. I will send the information to you.
024646 K: thank you, you are doing a wonderful job. In Africa some of the countries have made a radical decision to what they call ‘the no hope’ camps and this is where they put people with advanced HIV so they cannot contaminate the others. Sometimes there are up to 2000 people there. They are isolated and they feed and care for them as much as possible by African standards. Just to be there contains the spread of AIDS and people die in these NO HOPE Camps. One of our targets in development in Africa is to get access to one of these NO HOPE Camps and go through the process of the new technology in conjunction with what Paul has done. It can change things for people who have been sentenced to die in these NO HOPE Camps. These people can go back to their society and back to their families.

024820 K: The AIDS has played a massive game in the disrupting of the balance of the economy of many countries in Africa and maybe with this we can change that. This is why I followed the work of Paul very closely. I have worked in Africa for decades and I have seen the devastation that AIDS has brought to families, villages and towns. In some cases, we see the grandparents bringing up their grandchildren because the parents were lost to AIDS. Not only one, but they have lost 2 or 3 of their children and they are looking after all their grandchildren. In some cases, the children are not kept because they cannot afford to look after them. It is a big, big game. Hopefully in a short time we will see an end to this, not because it costs a lot, but as Paul has said, it costs literally nothing to change a life.

024936 K: the new technology that is developed and will be tested in the coming time is very effective and is monitored by doctors. If it is correct, we should see the results in a matter of days. As they cannot find any elements of AIDS in the body of the man in such a rapid way, it will take time for some of the African nations to digest this. But it is one of the powerful ways we can prove the effectiveness of the plasma technology. We have entered a new dimension in plasma technology and we release it as people are getting ready to understand more of it.

025023 K: The biggest problem will be the pharmaceutical companies because they have invested billions from pension funds and they have to pay people to live. So they create opposition and the FDA. Very soon you will have AIDS in Europe and America and you don’t want to be in the tangle of dying because somebody invested a lot of money to get a license and they try to enforce it, then go to Africa. It’s your own chance for survival. You can get the process or you do it yourself the way Paul explains and you walk away from the AIDS.

025100 K: The same situation is true of cancer. The achievement in cancer research and other diseases is the breakthrough in plasma technology. We will see huge opposition by major corporations, but in fact major corporations have no say when it comes to the life of a man who can help himself. We teach this on open channels in Africa because we have to. Europe doesn’t suffer so much from AIDS. As you know, part of it was spread by clinical trials mistakes and errors out of desperation or deliberately. It is no good to blame anybody because blame doesn’t solve the problem.

025156 K: As I said before we forget the past and start anew. So we launch this new technology and hopefully the people in Ghana will start the process. In the coming time with the conference in Rome we will expand it. We expect huge opposition as we had with Ebola and E-coli in Sierra Leone where they confiscated all the systems. Now people are doing the plasma energy in their ‘back doors’ and saving lives. Those of you who are waiting for FDA to approve using plasma technology with the CO2 process, walk back home and walk back to Africa and thank the motherland of where all our lives as the human race started. We go back to where we started and where we are safe to find salvation.

025305 R: there are a couple of things to run through here… 025337 We could show the video of the Vietnamese KF group. I’ll read about it first.
They wrote: hello Keshe team. Our Vietnamese group would like to contribute a way to obtain health data by using a simple eastern medicine method. All of the information below is supplied by one of our knowledge seekers who is limited in speaking English but can read and write it well. The 2-minute video below has English subtitles to share with the English-speaking brothers and sisters in the Keshe family.

025444 R: the video is quite interesting as we talk a lot in the various groups on how we measure the results of the GANS testing for AIDS that is going on. There are objective ways for doctors to measure and this offers an interesting alternate way. There is a picture of the 2 hands and he has an excel spreadsheet you can use. 025600

025607 plays video… Fingers are labeled as summarized by transcriber following… Left hand: 1 -2 (little finger either side of bottom of nail) 3 (left side of bottom of 4th fingernail), 4 (left side of bottom of 3rd fingernail, 5 (right side of bottom on nail on pointer finger), 6 (right side of bottom of thumbnail).

Right hand: 12 (left side of bottom of thumbnail) 11 (left side of bottom of right pointer finger), 10 (right side of bottom of middle fingernail), 9 (right side of bottom of ring fingernail), 8-7 (little finger right and left sides of bottom of nail).
The toes correspond as follows
Left foot: 13-14 pinky toe (bottom of nail right and left sides); 15 (bottom left of 4th toenail), skip the middle toe; 16 (bottom left of the 2nd toenail); 17-18 (bottom right and left of big toe).

Right foot: 19-20 (bottom right and left of pinky toenail); 21 (bottom right of 4th toenail); skip middle toe; 22 (bottom right of 2nd toenail) and 23 – 24 (bottom right and left of big toenail). Use an automatic thermometer and point to the nails. Then enter the data and compare the before and after.

023659 R: the idea is the health data of the GANS by thermometer; it is a simple method of eastern medicine to measure the health effect of GANS in our body by using any baby thermometer to take the readings at 12 nerve points on our fingers. You do this with the toes also. Measure this before and after the GANS treatment to measure your progress. It’s a quick video. We will show the YouTube video with the subtitles. 025710 – Video plays in Vietnamese…

025940 Rick plays another version of the video this time with English subtitles, as follows: Pay attention; I will demonstrate for you now. By taking your temperature at these points according to Vietnamese traditional medicine and to make it easy we have marked the numbers here (on the hands) from 1 through 12 in which order you will take the temperature. The position of these points is marked on the picture. The points 1 – 12 are on the hands and then on the feet with points 13 - 24. Pay attention and I will demonstrate for you now. We take the temperature and enter it on the chart. You measure the hands and feet from left to right and enter the temperatures on the table. We show the outcome of the measuring that resulted from the nerve points’ values of which we have just taken. 150 % is very good; 150-200% = normal; 200 – 250% = poor; above 250% = sick.

030146 R: you get the idea of what they are doing by measuring the temperature of the nerve points. Perhaps we can get the Vietnamese group to speak more about this.
030220 K: we have to see this; I know about these pressure points and have looked at this with some people before. We need for them to explain to us the science behind it.

030245 R: there is one other video to see from Italy KF members and is a test for the Keshe health pain pen. This should be self-explanatory. The pain pen is directed to an apparatus that rotates in a counterclockwise manner. (plays video of pain pen rotating a small wheel)

030510 R: we have seen similar instruments that you can purchase that have a disc and you can influence it so that it rotates. The pain pen seems to be influencing the rotation.
030535 K: I have seen them measure the flow of currents in the pen and it is around 300 millivolts. We have done research and lab reports and it’s very interesting. The test is for what we are trying to do and it shows the GANS materials are very conductive. And the conductivity is very high. This is very unusual for the water and the way it is reported. It has application and implication in development of the new technology. The interaction and why this moves, now we can see this is totally dependent on the field flow that is the magnetic gravitational field flow and it will go up to 300 millivolts DC. It is the spread of the field energy.

030805 Steve from California (S): Mr. Keshe could you clarify what Paul from Togo said? A couple of weeks ago you said that when we are consuming the water of the GANS we should limit it to a couple of tablespoons a day. How does it affect you if most of the water that you consume is plasma water? Does that affect you in any way?

030834 K: yes, it does, but don’t forget we are looking at the Togo case in general. You have to understand if you go back to the teachings of some time ago when I explained the work of the GANS, which is the same as aspirin. Aspirin up to 80 mg to 100 mg is a blood thinner. And 300 mg to 400 mg becomes a pain killer. We see the same process in the plasma in the GANS liquid state. You use it to create a condition of the body matching itself or you create a condition to enforce. With Togo it With is the enforcement. 1 or 2 spoons a day it is the creation for the body to go back to its original condition. In Togo you are trying to kill a germ; in the 1 to 2 spoons a day you are trying to balance a field. It’s a big difference, very very big difference. We have seen the changes with the small amount are the same as Togo where he is literally covering all corners. By the end of the day the body will only take what it is capable of taking and what it wants to take. We are watching this because this is a huge change and it changes the whole environment of the house and the external and internal environment of the body.

031026 K: With 1 to 2 spoons we are not looking at the change but at bringing balance. That is the difference. This is the trial that we watch and we will gather the knowledge. The process is much as it is in agriculture. When you water the land with the GANS, you don’t ‘water’ it but the energy of the CO2 is absorbed by the plants. You create what I call the greenhouse, you create a shield and anything in that zone behaves like what you call the greenhouse effect. You create the environment.

031128 K: this is why when you use CO2 GANS water or you use water which is energized with CO2 as you have seen in agriculture, you can actually throw the greenhouse away if you are working under cover. This is continuous presence in creating the condition that we have seen very clearly in agriculture. (asks to share screen so he can explain)

031205 K: What we see is when you drink the water you affect only what is left to effect out of the body you want to control. When you drink and you wash and use everything in the house you create the shield and the atmosphere of the house. You look at the physicality and it changes. We look at what the environment brings in to change the balance. There is new development and we are waiting for the scientific report. We see that if we only want to change a specific characteristic in a specific part of the body we think we have found the solution to that and we don’t generalize.

031320 K: in farming when you put a bottle of water in the circulating water or you water the land with the CO2 GANS water, it is not the GANS that touches the physicality GANS. The GANS creates a shielding effect. The way it was produced is that in the CO2 you usually have ZnO and if you don’t clean the GANS completely you always have a certain amount of amino acid. But, you create a field and it doesn’t matter what happens outside. The plants growing in this ‘green environment’ that we call the magnetic field of the CO2, because going back to the container where you produced CuO or CO2 with ZnO, you create a condition where the amino acid was on the top. The moisture is in the air. You have now created with the metals and the CO2 which is there, a field flow where rapid growth of the plants or extension of the growing time of the plants will come from the amino acid as the food of the plant.

031440 K: So you create an environment and you don’t feed the plant. You look at it as the CO2 in the water being the fertilizer. No, never does such a thing happen. And this is what we have presented to our agriculture people. You build a greenhouse and you put a dome on it. Now with the GANS technology your greenhouse is the blocker of the growth because now the amount of air which can lead to the creation of the protein, which is the food of the plant, is restricted by the physical barrier. So, when you understand that even the plants absorb protein from the environment of their existence that allows them to grow, you understand that it is how we condition the environment we create and in what size and where that affects the process.

031615 K: this is why we suggested and why we see the people who use their CO2 nano-materials in open farming have harvests that go crazy. They produce so much because now they have the gravitational magnetic shield, which is due to the way they started the production of CO2 that absorbs continuously like the protein on top of the water, but this time the protein comes onto the leaves. So the leaves receive the protein they need as part of the plant’s digestion system. And they receive more than they actually need. They grow more and they create more fruit and all you see is that you watered with the CO2 and it ‘became’ fertilizer. No, the reality is that you changed the environment. In this environment you will find that a lot of parasites and other things cannot exist.

031717 K: this is what I talk about the change in which you understand the totality. The beauty of it is that this shielding and this greenhouse makes the whole vegetation immune to temperature differences and to the heat and everything else. The beauty of this is that you can cultivate on that same location year after year. The GANS will not die and the effects of it will be there. In the coming months we are testing this on agricultural lands. It is the same when you take a little you try to directly affect certain amounts and certain positions.

031818 K: with the virus of the HIV Paul is forcing the change. By using small amounts of the GANS you create a different condition to allow the change to happen. And now we see that very, very small amounts used in the right way can give faster and more effective results. But the data is coming in and we will release it. This time the research is done in conjunction with the scientists who will soon announce the expansion of the KF research team within the next few weeks. In the coming time the KF research will increase to about 1000 people worldwide. The arrangement has been made to understand this and these are the ‘cream’ of the scientists worldwide. We are working in conjunction with a number of governments in the research of the plasma technology.

031936 S: my question was that I created the GANS of the thalamus with the intention of changing the ethos on this planet.
031952 K: you are looking at it the wrong way. Why are you looking at the thalamus?
032007 S: you mentioned in the past that the soul resides in the center of the brain.
032020 K: a lot of you assumed this thalamus; that is your assumption and I didn’t say that. The strange thing is that it has no physicality. It is a hollow space.
032041 S: but I was looking at the area that surrounds the hollow space, perhaps the fields of the RNA are in the thalamus. By creating the GANS of the thalamus I could create the cobalt, iodine or cesium spectrum to go to the next step.
032123 K: as I always say why not try it?

032136 S: so that is what I am doing and perhaps I am looking for confirmation to see that I am going on the right path.
032148 K: we are always right. We are ALL right according to what we understand. Nobody is wrong with plasma technology. Just understand what condition we created and where that condition fits. None of us are wrong. That ethos of what you are doing is wrong or it shouldn’t be a certain way, I always say you do this your way, even with the winding of the coils. What you are going to learn is what is important, not who is right by one making stackers with 3 coils and another making stackers with 4 coils. Or the stacker I made is better than the stacker you made.

032232 K: what is important is the condition that we achieve that counts. What does it bring? Does it bring something we don’t see and we think we created something wrong when in fact we have created something new? This is the beauty of this technology and of understanding the essence of creation. There is always a solution and it is up to us to find out what solution fits with what question and what was solved. None of us is wrong; nobody has to be wrong. We hear some saying if you don’t do it this way it is wrong.

032305 K: I opposed vigorously Dr. Eliya Kostova using [a nano-coated acupuncture] needle injection for the human body. That was because of the rapid transfer of energy. And, if you want to do it with anything else and you understand this, the high energy transfer is dangerous. Our bodies cannot transfer AC/DC programming to them so rapidly. It can cause havoc and a lot of problems. Even that you can use but you need to understand the use and the consequence of what you are using. I explained this to a group of people: do you know the difference between making a steak and making a kebab? It’s very simple; with the steak you have the fields of the flame coming from outside and trying to penetrate what it can penetrate. Why, when you put meat on a metal skewer do you find the different taste from that cooking method? The difference is because the metal of the skewer transfers the heat directly into the center of the meat. You are cooking from two sides and the process is different from cooking the steak over the fire.

032140 K: a lot of people don’t understand this in changing things and using things none of us are wrong as long as we understand the process. A lot of people like steak and a lot of people like the kebabs of the steak. They taste somewhat the same but they are different. We seal one on one seal and one we cook from both sides (kebab) and make a ‘donut’ out of it. But we don’t look at it that way. The heat transfers internally through the metal. When you make meat with a wood skewer the heat transfer is zero. When you put a metal stick over the fire next to one with the wood skewer and cook them on the fire side by side you will see the difference and you will understand.

032535 K: it is the same with what you are delivering and how you are delivering plasma technology. None of us is wrong. It is understanding the problems that we might create by not understanding the totality of the plasma technology. At this time a lot of people don’t understand. It’s very easy; you look at the new data with the pictures that were up. The health pen delivers 300 millivolts. You can change it to deliver 700 millivolts. With a slightly different change in format it will deliver 10 millivolts. And now you put this in the body of the man by inserting it and you deliver such energy to the cells. It is horrendous. When it is outside the body takes what it likes. It has the environment to dissipate it into. It is a big difference.
032642 S: I thought that by using the thalamus I could replicate the condition to reproduce the cobalt, iodine that we were looking for that didn’t come from….
032702 K: which animal’s thalamus are you using?
S: the sheep thalamus is what I am using.
K: would you like to see people going bahhhh bahhhh?
S: Haha! – yes! It’s better than what they are doing right now.
K: why not? We learn. Thank you.

032727 John: Mr. Keshe, isn’t the pineal gland the one that connects with our soul?
K: I don’t know. You explain your reasoning to us.
J: the eastern beliefs say that the pineal gland is the third eye and is the connection with our soul or spirit.
K: and…?
032802 J: Well… it is not the thalamus that is nearby, but the pineal gland according to the eastern beliefs.
032815 K: this is like the whales when they send the waves out to see where the food is. We do the same but we have reduced the ability of the creating in the eyes. And whatever you want to call it, it is there and it is part of our ‘radio system’. It is not just that you can use it to feed the soul. It is the added protection system that more or less when we use the physical sense of using our eyes because it is much easier then there is less information to siphon and we don’t use the pineal but it is there. It is another way to your soul. It is the same as your eyes that give information to the emotion. It’s a radar system more than anything.

032920 J: Going back to agriculture, with the GANS water sprayed on the tea plants, could we produce tea in the wintertime, 12 months a year?
032938 K: We think so, it’s good to try. The Chinese report says it can be done. We see this from the agriculture report that it looks that way.
032955 J: last Saturday I was with a tea produce and we are going to try this test this next winter. We are going into summer now (southern hemisphere) so we will test this next winter.

033014 K: if you are doing it, make sure you test other lands far away from it. Then you will see the real differences. I will repeat this again for those who do agricultural trials. Do not compare results to land immediately next to your test lands because the fields are still touching. If you are comparing if the harvest can survive or be different, choose a different piece of land at least 100 or 200 meters away so there is minimum interaction between the two fields. Don’t forget the farmer is the connector. That is one of the problems. The farmer that harvests or cuts and trims the plants with the CO2 and is among them and then he goes to another field where there is no CO2, you still transfer the energy.

033120 K: We have seen this very recently from our guys in Australia. I asked them to show us their two pots in the refrigerator with the radish leaves. You will understand exactly what I am talking about. Are our people from Australia on line?
033152 J: we will be able to compare with the different plantation as we have over 300 kilometers of tea plantations. We will be able to compare this.
033207 K: it will be interesting to see how much you affect the plantation next door and the one next to that one. Get the feel of the ones next door now because your neighbors will probably get the benefit from what you do on your land.
033225 J: the main idea is to get rid of the use of the Roundup liquid put out by Monsanto and all the pest plants that grow by the tea.
033242 K: for that you have to look into changes in what each plant will live or not live in. The process is starting so see if you put one kind of GANS if you will encourage the growth of certain seeds that were not growing before, but the ones that were growing are not growing. So you have to find a balance. I have seen this happening and one of the things I was talking to……. (interruption)… 033352 The process is that a lot of the farmers and people who grow apples and pears don’t make use of the land beneath the trees. It is left alone and they don’t cultivate it. They don’t cultivate the land under the trees. They do very little for what you call grazing of sheep.

033428 K: With this technology you don’t have this problem. You can cultivate above and below. If you go back to Roman gardens, you see this very clearly especially in Sorrento and that part of the country in the southwest. You see these Roman gardens where they fence everything and they stack woods on top of woods and they grow trees according to the height they want. The lower level has the lemons and the next level in the stack that is 2 to 3 meters high is where they have the grapes and then above that they grow the taller cherry trees. One creates the shade for the other. But when you look on the ground it is bare. They do this because they protect the lemon trees. This is very scientifically done from a few thousand years ago.

033550 K: if you put a lemon in the shade and it still grows it has a completely different taste of what you would call a sun-blessed lemon. They relied on the environmental change. But now if you put a GANS on all of them you can plant on the ground under the trees. They couldn’t plant under these trees before because there was no sun. It will be very interesting to see how the development of how the farmers start planting. They do that in Africa. In Africa you get the mango trees and they grow huge mangos and they cultivate lemongrass. But nothing else grows. Can we change the GANS so different plants will grow in different seasons? It’s highly possible. When we put different GANS on the plant areas then we can grow different greens.

033706 K: We stop Monsanto, but maybe we produce something worse. Or do we change the condition that in that environment only nothing grows because we created a condition where no amino acid can touch the land?

033727 J: what if instead of spraying with GANS water we put small pipes around the trunk with the GANS water with a little bit of GANS?

033745 K: what about the other way that you put the balls filled with GANS on the tree tops? That is where the food comes from. You are still in the old tradition and you think the food comes from the ground. No, it doesn’t; the food comes from the amino acid from above. You hang those GANS water balls hanging on the tree like Christmas tree balls.
033809 J: or we could put them along the lines of the tea trees.
033820 K: Why not? This is more or less a new technology and there is no limitation. None of us are wrong. On the other hand, we have to maximize the harvest. Would it change the taste? Now that we use CO2 GANS or what happens if you make it 10% Zinc and 20% copper with the CO2 and then you get a sweeter lemons or would we get bitter apples?

033856 K: I told you that this knowledge will keep millions of people happy for millions of years in trying to find out how it works.
033909 R: maybe we would have Christmas trees that last forever with GANS balls on them.
K: yes.
033819 R: they would be everlasting Christmas trees. That could put a lot of people out of business as the business of cutting down trees is not the best in the world.
033933 K: if you don’t cut the trees what is going to happen? They are going to cut themselves. They change.
033946 R: but they grow and have a lifetime before they cut themselves. …Shall we wrap it up for today?

034013 K: I think today we have taught enough if people understood it. The understanding of the production of hemoglobin and the application of it are enormous. You will do this in space if you want to extract unwanted field energies. Sometimes when you absorb huge amounts of energy it becomes a virus. If you extract it, you bring about your own demise so you need to do this at a slow rate in the way it doesn’t change the character of humanity or the body.

034104 R: there was a question from Uma that I should ask that has to do with which patches we should use for burns and for amputees—amino acid, CO2, CH3, CuO2, in separated sealed patches and which is the best order of these separate patches and which is on the bottom and which is on the top.
034137 K: explain more.
034136 R: what do you use for burns and amputees? The amino acid, CO2, CH3….
034200 K: it will be very hard to grow an old amputation. You can use CO2 GANS liquid for reducing phantom pain. You can produce CuO nano-coated GANS plate, a small pen which would be a button size to attach to the end of the amputation where it is like a semi-sphere. It literally drains all the information so that the information does not lead to phantom pain. You will have no more phantom pain. In respect to burns you have to understand the process of what you are trying to do or you create environments so the 3 layers can repeat themselves backwards. The body is made of 3 layers of the skin so you need 3 layers of the amino acid on the other side, which is on top of the wound. Or you use two of what you want to be developed.

034316 K: Remember the strongest is in the center so the strongest patch has to be outside and the weakest patch has to be next to the skin. When the two strong try to balance the energy the field is in the center and you get the rapid growth. The skin of the man is literally dried GANS state. It is very near to the matter state strength.

034409 Paul from Togo (P): I have some questions. One of the European patients has mixed CO2 plasma liquid with coffee and she is seeing double so I told her not to mix it with the coffee. Every time she mixes CO2 plasma liquid with her coffee she starts to see double.
034450 K: I don’t know.
034456 R: that reminds me of the joke about the man with the headache and the doctor gives him aspirin; he does this 3 times and the doctor asks him what he is doing to get these headaches and he says he is banging his head against the wall. Sometimes the cure is not in the fancy painkiller, but getting to the root of the problem.

034556 K: the problem is, what does this create in the vision area of the brain? You have to understand how this affects the balance in the energy level in the eyes. When you see double vision it means the ball of the eye in the line of vision into the neuro system sees the information slightly differently, then you see the two. Our brains are to decide how much of the mixture is good to use, the stomach does not decide. Most of the effect is on the structure of the brain in the level of the sight. That is where you see the double vision. If you have experience with people who have had a back of the head injury, they have double vision and see double. One slightly moves to the other and they bring it back by patching the eye until the eyes adjust. It creates a movement in position in respect to the brain and the eyeball. It doesn’t move off the line of the neuro system of the vision. Otherwise you become blind in the eye because the focus is on the wrong place and not on the neuro. It is pressure and one has moved slightly forward of the other and you are seeing double.
034756 J: it also depends on how strong they make the coffee. The Arabs and Italians make very strong coffee and the Americans make tepid coffee, very light coffee.
034812 K: you know why the Turks have curled up shoes? Try their coffee—everything turns backwards because it is so strong.
R: perhaps the GANS water is strong.
K: it is the GANS water that affects the position. It depends on how they made it.

034846 R: what is the effect of heat in ingesting GANS water? Does it matter if it is hot or cold?
K: I don’t think so; GANS is temperature independent.
034913 J: Here we drink the green tea we have here with hot water and it doesn’t change the characteristics and you just acquire the good stuff of the plasmatic water.

035022 Azar (A): Good morning Mr. Keshe; my question is regarding your book on the Universe on page 13 where you talk about the anti-matter which is a stronger field and is actually our souls, when they loosen up, unwind, and they become materialized. The existence of that depends on other magnetic fields that make it exist. So, the question is if 500 people hold the control of humanity, their existence depends on us because without us they cannot live. So for that reason and they know this is the truth. That is why they cannot get rid of everybody because their existence depends on other people.

035135 K: I prefer not to say much because it is us who have given them the right to abuse us. It is not they who are stronger. I call it British policy in the rest of the world has been very simple. We are led through the soul but they bring submission through the blood. If you look at the British system even in the present time in the different war zones where the British are involved with the American soldiers, mass murder is the rule of the game. You kill so much that the people get fed up with blood. By murder you bring the people you are fighting into submission.

035228 K: Is that the 500 or are we who let them do what they like to do? I can’t see the difference any more. It literally needs one or two people to literally bring the 500 into submission. You have to realize that these 500 are strong as long as they sit in the throne of what they are. You bring them to the point where they feel their own action and they will become as timid as the rest. So it is us who allow it and put it through that they can do what they like; there are no 500 or 5000 but it is us who allow the abuse. It’s very straight forward; they do this with us all the time and we accept it because it is the only way that we know.

035330 K: but, the position is; are there 500 or 5000 or are they one? Or is it one that does everything else? I was explaining this to someone very recently. The structure of the British system has not been understood. I have explained this before. One island has more or less brought the whole planet under submission out of total fear and murder, because the British system is very, very simple.

035415 K: The simplicity of the British system is what carries it through. You have the government, which the people elect every 4 years. But you have the monarchy, which is the owner/ruler of the government of the nation. The government is for public; nation is for the monarchy. The government has a 4-year plan and we come and change the taxes. The peanuts go here and there for roads or whatever. The monarchy that actually owns everything plans 200 years ahead. Whose son is going to be the next president or king? What do we do so we have the income? It is a family which needs to be fed to keep them in power, and so they create mayhem. In the ‘house’ (castle) they are perfect and outside they carry mass murders.

035511 K: So, have we allowed one family, one person, or as the Privy Council the planning for 200 years and then we follow every day’s a little bit of government that we hope will do whatever we want them to? All the nations that are not monarchy-run have this problem, that they only plan the next 4 years and some things might be planned for 10-15 years and that is as far as they can go.

035555 K: But, the British monarchy is planned for the next 150 to 200 years. So is it one person who is deciding everything that happens here and everywhere else through total mass murder? Are we looking at who will be or when they will be or when they become rich they are forced to accept the conditions when they become prominent? Are they forced to accept the conditions they become part of? Or do we need to just raise the level of their soul and you find out they have no more to say? This second one is the best choice. This way you don’t fight it. You let their soul find their physicality and it is so easy and no one has ever done it. And nobody wants to do it because they just let the conditions be.

035651 K: Look at the history of British Monarchy in the past 500 years. It has been total submission by blood. They have killed so many. Before they had just a few soldiers. Now they have 300 million soldiers called the United States of America. Why? Because the British gave freedom to the blacks in the Ghent treaty[1] that was negotiated by the Russians between the British and the Americans. The British never gave freedom to the white Americans. They were allowed to rule and now we see the same process.

035741 K: the white American nation does not have freedom; they are more or less slaves under the contract they signed called the Treaty of Ghent. They call it 4th of July but it was all under allowing them to run terms for 4 or 8 years. The government is still the monarchy in the UK. That is why you see in the present wars that the Americans do all the aggression and everything else, but all the agreements are conducted by the British. Every position of the war that you look at you will see. It is not transparent to people who are not educated about it. But for those who are educated in the background, they see it very clearly.

035824 K: Look at the Iraq war. The Americans and Allies took Baghdad and the rest. The British moved into Basra and nowhere else. There was no problem there as that is where the oil is exported. If 4 million is exported, they don’t pay a cent. They took the ‘cream’. Look at the situation in Afghanistan. Thousands of American soldiers and Allies were killed. The British moved in and under their policy the production of opium increased 30 times. Where does it go? Who gets financed by this, and who receives the benefit? Only the British are allowed in a certain area of Afghanistan. The socialist structures have not understood the geopolitics of the United Kingdom.

035919 K: Look at Libya. Who went to the Central Bank and took 140 billion in gold? Why was it not added to the assets of the British government? It was added to the assets of the British monarchy. You don’t find this 140 billion in gold that was shipped from the central bank of Libya to the UK. It doesn’t show up as an asset of the nation. It doesn’t belong to the nation. It belongs to the monarchy. You have the same situation in Syria. It is the monarchy that is after the resources because it fits the others that are around. And who are the soldiers? The Americans? This is part of the contract they signed. The British never gave freedom to the white Americans. Americans are allowed by the British monarchy to rule in America. Americans don’t have a ‘king’ (president) as head of state, but in fact the Americans are the foot soldiers.

040029 K: look at the recent past and all the military movements. The British have created a huge army called the United States run through London. And now do we blame the 500 or do we blame the one? Look at the next hot spots where the Americans are running to. See what sits in the background for the British. What are they looking to gain? Now you can see the politics easily because the nation plans for short term and you are happy to have a Prime Minister that shorts you. They plan how to have income for the next 100 years because this money that comes in becomes the backbone of their rules and of the monarchy they are running.

040127 K: the British Monarchy is the perfect illustration of rules if you understand it. They established the UN and they carry more or less 65% of the votes.
040145 J: and they have Australia’s reservists.
040150 K: but the thing is you have 2 veto votes out of 5 so they can veto anybody. Because the Americans veto for them or they veto for themselves. That is why we get into all these wars and killing. The Chinese and the Russians cannot accept this and you have to see the truth behind the structure. It is the only nation that has 2 voting rights in the UN and usually one suspends and they get what they want.

040228 K: It is a very, very well organized one-man band. And this is why the British monarchy finds a lot of conflict to the Iranian position. The Iranians are a copy of the British and their religious leaders can do what they like. And the government is elected every five years and the religious leaders plan long term. President Ahmadinejad didn’t plan the nuclear proliferation in Iran. It was set by Khomeini. From the day he came into power, you could see it and he guided the nuclear through and it didn’t matter who was prime minister or president of Iran. This is an exact match to what is set up in the British monarchy. The Iranians copied because they understood the process. Now you have two different armies, the Iranian army and the British/American army. It is the first time ever a match has been set up by the Iranians regarding the British. Now the Iranians are a force.

040346 K: When you understood the true politics then you see how easily everything is done. Look at what has been in the present wars and who do the wars benefit and how? Why are there always Americans at the end of the wars? What is in it for the British Monarchy? Who collects the loot? It’s the ‘boss’. You export 3 million barrels of oil and you don’t pay anyone. You have $100 a day, you have done it for ten years and nobody knows who sells what. And American lost all the bodies and the British collected all the loot.

040432 A: is this going to end soon?
K: you decide.
A: I think it is time for the tooth for the tooth and the eye for the eye.
K: it is time to elevate.
A: yes. But this elevation I don’t think as we want will go that way.
040456 K: ah, you always see as you want you want. It depends on what conditions we bring peace for humanity if we can find it. It is the satisfaction of your own ego. It is very easy to do it if you want to do it.
S: that is what I am trying to do. That was my intention.
K: let’s see how far and how good we are at elevating the others. But I told you something today if you understood it that you can do this very fast.
A: the hemoglobin.

040548 K: shall we call it a day? Thank you to all of you who participated. We try to make it so others can bring and we teach in between. From now on the level of teaching goes very high and we teach step by step.

040608 K: There are a couple of things I am reminded to explain as we are moving away from developing hybrids and we are moving to the solid state generators. We will release the technology in the next 2 to 3 weeks. The hybrid failures would have been very high and the solid state gives us a chance to deliver a permanent solution. The hybrid system was bulky. Now we are developing the solid state and it brings changes in our production and delivery so you will have a delay of 3 to 4 weeks. We will show it in public very soon and then we have to put it through the production process. The hybrid had dynamic motors and compressors. The new version is slightly different and when you go to solid state you have to understand the process of wireless transmission. We are trying to do all this in one ‘go’ so we don’t have to change again. We will wait for that to be done. Those of you who are waiting for generators to be finished in October will have to wait a few more weeks while we organize the change to solid state.

040738 R: there was a question about the wireless generator and the October 20 release of plans. What about in India? Can we join in these countries?

040800 K: we are trying to sort something out. We are joining a very large research center operation and this brings a lot of advantages and new knowledge in. We have to understand how we are going to utilize this new addition that might come in the next few weeks. We will run it a totally different way. We have seen people who come and learn and then go and abuse the knowledge. We learn the habit of the man has not changed. We change it in a way so there is a benefit to all of humanity.

040844 K: The other point is that we wish the Ghana conference and those who attend it all the best. Hopefully in the next 1 or 2 weeks we will see the feedback of the conference. Thank you Rick and everyone in the background.

040913 R: that ends the 141st Knowledge Seekers’ Workshop for Thursday, October 13, 2016. Thank you everybody for attending and participating.

[1] The Treaty of Ghent (8 Stat. 218), signed on December 24, 1814, in the city of Ghent, was the peace treaty that ended the War of 1812 between the United States and the United Kingdom. The treaty restored relations between the two nations to status quo ante bellum, restoring the borders of the two countries to the lines before the war started in June 1812.[note 1][1] The Treaty was approved by the UK parliament and signed into law by the Prince Regent (the future King George IV) on December 30, 1814. It took a month for news of the peace treaty to reach the United States, and in the meantime American forces under Andrew Jackson won the Battle of New Orleans on January 8, 1815. The Treaty of Ghent was not fully in effect until it was ratified by the U.S. Senate unanimously on February 17, 1815. It began two centuries of peaceful relations between the U.S. and Britain, although there were a few tense moments such as the Trent Affair.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Ghent