Subiect: Carolina De Roose - Doamna Keshe

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    Thank you very much ! I am constantly looking for solutions ...

Multumesc mult ! Caut permanent solutii...

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    Cupru nano trebuie să fie la mijloc

Your nano copper has to be in the middle

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    Thank you very much ! In the permanent I experience many variants, to observe the differences. Today we made 3 new glasses and 2 other large reactors.

Multumesc mult ! In parmanenta experimentez multe variante, ca sa observ diferentele. Azi am facut 3 pahare noi si alte 2 reactoare mari.

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    Thank you very much ! In the permanent I experience many variants, to observe the differences. Today we made 3 new glasses and 2 other large reactors.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5)]

[/COLOR]

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    Experiment. Minus battery placed at NaCu

Experiment. The battery plus the NaCu

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    On 2/13/2020 1:21 PM, Peace One Day wrote:

Dear Pop
    I hope all is well.
    It has been amazing working together, inspiring young people through #PeaceDay193 and I hope your school joins us again and marks Peace Day 21 September this year. I want to pass on a personal thank you to all the young people at your school and I wish them all the very best for Peace Day 2020. It’s going to be an incredible year.
    Meanwhile, today I am writing you to tell you that I am running with the Olympic Torch in Japan, Nagasaki, where the nuclear explosion took place. I am the first runner out of Nagasaki, it’s a real honour. This nuclear bomb ultimately killed my Grandfather, I can’t begin to tell you how important this moment is for me and my family. This is actually the third Olympic torch I will run with.
    At 08:00am GMT this Friday, 14th February, we will post a film announcing that I will be running with the torch. It would be wonderful if you could support the post, by sharing, liking and commenting. The film will stay at the top of our feeds for the weekend. The three accounts that we are really interested in people watching for the film are as follows @jeremygilleypod Instagram account, @JeremyGilley Twitter account and @peaceoneday Facebook account.
    Thank you in advance for your support. I am very grateful.
    Warm regards
    In Peace

Jeremy

Jeremy Gilley
    Founder, Peace One Day

Peace One Day
    St. George's House
    15 St. George's Road
    Richmond
    Surrey TW9 2LE
    Tel: +44 (0) 208 334 9900
    Fax: +44 (0) 208 948 0545

www.peaceoneday.org

NEW! POD Productions is a division of Peace One Day that provides third party organisations with high-quality, competitively-priced promotional films.

Follow Peace One Day Founder Jeremy Gilley on Twitter
    Become a fan of Peace One Day on Facebook

Splash page | Peace One Day

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4)]peaceoneday.org

Adrian

Dear Jeremy,What you do about Peace is so important to humanity, because all normal people want it, but they are not capable of doing so. That is why there is a need for some giants in thought and visions capable of showing the steps that others must follow. You are the new starter on Earth, which is why we greatly appreciate you and with all that we can, we are with you. We are very glad that you will take the Olympic pole to Nagasaki, because you deserve the most honor. We are with the Soul with you and I want to assure you of our continuous Friendship. Together we will make a work plan, so that the other 364 days of the year, be declared, step by step, days of Peace and thus human and material resources be redistributed for the benefit of a Happy, Healthy and decent living, for all the members .SUCCESS FRIENDS !!!!

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5)]Scrie un mesaj...

[/COLOR]

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi

With and without auxiliary battery, after 24 hours

Cu si fara baterie ajutatoare, dupa 24 de ore

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi

Pagina 30 din 36 PrimulPrimul 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 UltimulUltimul

Informații subiect

Utilizatori care navighează în acest subiect

Momentan sunt 3 utilizatori care navighează în acest subiect. (0 membri și 3 vizitatori)

Marcaje

Marcaje

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii
  •