Subiect: Carolina De Roose - Doamna Keshe

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    The Vision for Our Near Future by Mr. Keshe. What is to Come

RAFAEL TEIXEIRA·SÂMBĂTĂ, 6 IUNIE 2020·

Excerpt from 331 KSW June 5, 2020, see the English transcription after the summary.
    Summary:
    An Iranian woman asked Mr. Keshe, what is the vision (for Earth) for the next 3 years or more. He replied, our vision is very simple, we will see world peace. It's laid out very clearly, and actually, we have already entered it, it's just a matter of doing some polishing. It's the time for some nations to cleanup their own house for the wrongs they have done in the past, but that is their own internal war between themselves, and not with us. Like what we see happening in the United States.
    A lot of things will not be what we see or know today, and we'll see progressive evolution in science and technology over the next 3 to 5 years. The main thing we will see is the disappearance of the armies. The military forces will be educated due to 2 or 3 factors. The knowledge we'll bring out will make the present arms obsolete. Additionally, the present situation in the world does not allow any nation to buy arms, because they cannot afford it, unless they are corrupt nations, and their leaders are trying just to put some money in the bank, and don't care about the situation in their country.
    In the next 3 to 5 years we'll see eradication of hunger. I had this discussion in last Tuesday's teaching, when we were talking about using the satellites. In fact, the KF does not need to rely on satellites, because the technology you have is much better than satellites. The system which you will develop, will not only fly, but will also supply the energy needed for food. So in that sense, in reality, satellites have become obsolete.
    We'll see the total and absolute eradication of the use of fossil fuels. This will happen very soon and very rapidly, because once the new technology on the Magnetical and Gravitational fields are released, people will take the engines out of their cars. It's so simple, and hopefully, this is what we are going to do in a very short time in the universities in Iran. This is one of the first projects I want to be in on, and it's on the table for the work that the universities wants to do. And I told them, I am in on it with the KF Knowledge Seekers. We want to bring out a special system to do this, and I will be a part of everything. When this happens, we'll see many old tankers abandoned on the high seas where they will rot and pollute. So we have to make plans for them. With the reduction in the burning of fossil fuels, we'll see changes in the atmosphere that will lead to new illnesses because we won't be used to going back to a clean environment.
    Other things we'll see are, in the next 3 to 5 years, the end of the drugs, and drug trafficking. Kingship and leadership will come to an end as collectively the human race will support itself. Hunger will come to an end through the process I explained earlier, as well as (the use) of medicines.
    As we introduce the new flight systems, the present propulsion flights will become obsolete by their nature. Mankind will keep the Space Station as a memory of the "good old days." Very soon, man will expand out into space, and be able to travel beyond the Moon and Mars, and even the solar system in a matter of minutes.
    What I see is very simple, and is the fact of what I know, about what my technology can do, and what we see that it does. The world governments will change to it, because of the Corona. Corona wasn't that bad, it brought a lot of good things. We will see that the property market, more or less, will crash, and people will give you their houses to live in. In the next 5 to 10 years, with the present knowledge, people will have the option to not need to live in crowded cities.
    One of the first things we'll see in maybe 2 to 3 years, is the end of mining. KF has been working in the background as part of its programs, and has already started setting it up in the Arizona test center. This means we do not have to deplete the planet for resources, nor destroy the farms, gardens, yards, jungles, and whatever. We will have respect for the planet, and the knowledge will come through transfer of the fields, so we don't have to let the earth do it.
    In so many ways, one of the first things mankind will stop is the slaughtering of animals. The nature will find its own balance, and this is because it will be able to deliver food, or what we call, energy for life. It is hundred percent sure that this is on the cards, to eradicate the use of animals. And we will see the end of the use of, and destruction of the planet.
    Especially now, as we start with the Corona, people will have to accept the technology, and then all of these things will come together. And as it comes, and we accept that it works, then we will start building. The research and development of the new plasma technology, and the understanding of the "work of the universe," will change everything rapidly.
    What I see is colonization. Man will start colonizing very, very fast. Now we go to New York for the best restaurant, and soon we will go to Mars for a coffee, and come back. These are not dreams, these are on the cards right now. You will see it. We will make these places to fit us for living. As we have created the "dome of peace," we will create a dome of life, living on different planets. In so many ways, we'll not see entrepreneurs open beautiful restaurants and service stations, but rather they will build these centers across the space that people can watch the beauty of the creation.
    Mankind's way of working will change in the next 20 years. None of us will work to live, rather we will work for the pleasure of it. We'll all become scientists and we'll all become devoted to serve, because everybody else is busy doing nothing, and we all will do what we like to do.
    This is not my vision, I know what is to come. We will see a new life, a new cycle. I see a new birth, and that birth will change everything which comes with it. Birth of a new cycle for man, and with it will come a birth of new cycle for the whole of the universe. We are the tiniest dust but, we will become the important dust.
    I see a lot. I see the end of religions, because every man will become religious to the order of the correct order. We will believe through our own soul, and we'll see what the prophets saw. We'll live by their ethos, not by us talking about it.
    There is one thing for sure, and that's for sure 100%, we'll see a lot of marriages, intermarriages between mankind and other races in the universe, who are here, but too shy to show themselves. We will see this because, now man has quieted, and has matured. They will not hide anymore in the clothes of man, but will be themselves. And this will shock a lot of us, because we won't eat them, we won't see them as food.
    In so many ways, we have changed the course of humanity, and we'll see how the human race will respond to it. My vision is very simple, because I know what I brought, and I know what I planned, and I know what I am delivering, and I know what I am going to get for it. And there is one thing for sure, I will die in the most beautiful place in the universe, in the physical dimension.
    End of excerpt
    VISION FOR NEXT YEARS:
    English Transcription: (331 KSW 4:16)
    Q: I want to know what is the vision for the next 3 years, or more, I don't know, (4:16). I am new with this science … from Iran.
    K- Our vision is very simple. It's laid out very clearly. We'll see world peace, we already entered it, it's just a matter of punishing it, polishing it. Some nations will cleanup their own house for what they have done wrong before, but that is their internal war, between themselves, not us. As we see in the United States. Otherwise it's cleanup time for themselves. Progressively we see the evolution in science and technology, and a lot of things in the next 3 to 5 years will not be what we see, what we know today. Mainly we will not see armies, we will see education of military forces due to 2 or 3 factors. The knowledge brought out and we'll bring out will make the present arms obsolete. Secondly, the present situation in the world does not allow no nation to buy arms. They cannot afford it, unless they are corrupt nations who try to, just put some money in the bank, it doesn’t matter what the nation does.
    Then we'll see eradication of hunger in the next 3 to 5 years. I had this discussion in the teaching last Tuesday, that we were talking about the satellites. In fact the KF does not need to rely on satellites. You have the technology much better then satellites. The system which you develop, will fly and supply the energy needed for food. Satellites in reality have become obsolete, in that sense. (4:18). but at the same time, we see the eradication of total and absolute eradication of use of fossil fuel. Very soon, very rapidly, we'll see the end of use of fossil fuel, because once the new technology on the M and G field released, people will take the engines out of their cars. So simple. This is what we are going to do hopefully, in a very short time in Iran, in the university. This is one of the first projects I want to be in it, it's on the table of the work that the university wants to do, and I said, I am in it with the KF Knowledge Seekers. We want to do, we want to bring a special system out, and I am in it for everything which is going to be. So we see, many, many old tankers we see on the high seas, they'll stay there. They rot and they pollute, and so we have to plan for them. It's the beauty of what we'll get back. We'll see by reduction in the use of what we call, fossil fuel a lot of changes. We'll see new illnesses due to change of atmosphere, because we go back to more clean atmosphere, and we are not used to it.
    We see the end of the drugs, and drug trafficking in the next 3 to 5 years. We will, do not see anything in that line. What I see, is what we call, the end of the present propulsion flights as we introduce more and more, new flight systems, because they'll become obsolete by their nature. What is see, mankind will keep the space station as a memory of "good old days." Very soon, because man will move beyond space, into Mars and Moon, and beyond solar system in a matter of minutes. (4:20).
    We see the end of kingship and leadership, it will become a collective human race to support itself. I see the end of hungers through the process as I explained, and the same (with) medicine. What I see is very simple, is the fact of what I know my technology have, and in fact we see, the world governments will change to it because of the Corona. Corona wasn't that bad, it brought a lot of good things. What we see is more or less the crash in the property market. People will give you their houses to live in it, because with the present knowledge and what is to come in the next 5 to 10 years, people do not need to live in crowded cities. There will be an option. What we see, one of the first things, in the next, maybe 2 to 3 years, is part of the program KF, we will be working in the background, is end to mining. That will come very, very fast, and the beginning of it is already setup in Arizona testing centers. Which means we do not go into the resources to deplete and destroy the farms, the gardens, and the yards, the jungles and whatever. We will have respect for the planet. The knowledge will come through transfer of the fields. We don't let the earth to do.
    In so many ways, I see the end of slaughtering animals, that is one of the first things mankind will stop. The nature will find its own balance, and this is due to be able to deliver food, or what we call, energy for life, will eradicate the use of animals. This is hundred percent sure will be on the card. On the other hand, (4:22). we'll see the end of use of, and destruction of the planet. These all will come together, now especially that we start with Corona, now that the technology comes, people have to accept it, because of the Corona. And as it comes, we accepted that it works, we start building. The research and development in the new technology of the plasma and understanding of the work of the universe, will change that rapidly.
    What I see is colonization. Man will start colonizing very, very fast. We go to New York for the best restaurant, we go to Mars for a coffee and back. These are not dreams, these are ones on the card. You will see it. We will make these places to fit us, as living. As we have created the "dome of peace," we'll create a dome of life, living on a different planet. In so many ways, we will see entrepreneurs will not open beautiful restaurants and ?? service stations, they'll build these centers across, and different routes (?? in space), that people can and watch the beauty of the creation. Mankind way of working will change in the next 20 years. Will, none of us will work, because we have to work to live. We will work with the pleasure of it. We'll all become scientists and we'll all become devoted to serve. Because everybody else is busy doing nothing, and everyone else will do what they like. I don't vision, I know what is to come. We'll see a new life, a new cycle. I see a new birth, and that birth will change everything which comes with it. Birth of a new cycle for man, and with it will come a birth of new cycle for the whole of the universe. (4:24). We are the tiniest dust but, we become the important dust.
    I see a lot, end of religions, because every man becomes religious to the order of the correct order. We believe through the soul of ours, and we see what the prophets saw. We'll live by their ethos, not by us talking about it. There is one thing for sure, and that's for sure 100%, we'll see a lot of marriages, intermarriages between the mankind and other races, who are here, too shy to show themselves, because now man has quieted, man has matured, we will see that. They will not hide in the clothes of man, they will be themselves. And this will bring a lot of shock to a lot of us, because we don't eat them, we don't see them as food.
    In so many ways, we have changed the course of humanity, and we'll see how human race will respond to it. My vision is very simple, because I know what I brought, and I know what I planned, and I know what I am delivering, and I know what I am going to get for it. And there is one thing for sure, I will die in the most beautiful place in the universe, in the physical dimension.

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    Viziunea pentru viitorul nostru apropiat de domnul Keshe. Ce urmează să vină

RAFAEL TEIXEIRA · SÂMBĂTĂ, 6 IUNIE 2020 ·

Extras din 331 KSW 5 iunie 2020, vezi transcrierea în engleză după rezumat.
    Rezumat:
    O femeie iraniană l-a întrebat pe domnul Keshe, care este viziunea (pentru Pământ) pentru următorii 3 ani sau mai mult. El a răspuns, viziunea noastră este foarte simplă, vom vedea pacea mondială. Este prevăzut foarte clar și, de fapt, am intrat deja, este doar o chestiune de a face o lustruire. Este timpul ca unele națiuni să își curețe propria casă pentru greșelile pe care le-au făcut în trecut, dar acesta este propriul război intern între ele și nu cu noi. Ca ceea ce vedem întâmplându-se în Statele Unite.
    Multe lucruri nu vor fi ceea ce vedem sau știm astăzi și vom vedea evoluția progresivă în știință și tehnologie în următorii 3 - 5 ani. Principalul lucru pe care îl vom vedea este dispariția armatelor. Forțele militare vor fi educate din cauza a 2 sau 3 factori. Cunoștințele pe care le vom aduce vor face ca armele prezente să fie învechite. În plus, situația actuală din lume nu permite niciunei națiuni să cumpere arme, pentru că nu își pot permite, decât dacă sunt națiuni corupte, iar liderii lor încearcă doar să pună bani în bancă și nu le pasă de situație în țara lor.

În următorii 3 - 5 ani vom vedea eradicarea foamei. Am avut această discuție în cadrul predării de marți trecute, când vorbim despre utilizarea sateliților. De fapt, KF nu trebuie să se bazeze pe sateliți, deoarece tehnologia pe care o ai este mult mai bună decât sateliții. Sistemul pe care îl veți dezvolta nu numai că va zbura, dar va furniza și energia necesară pentru alimente. Deci, în acest sens, în realitate, sateliții au devenit caduce.Vom vedea eradicarea totală și absolută a utilizării combustibililor fosili. Acest lucru se va întâmpla foarte curând și foarte rapid, deoarece odată ce noua tehnologie de pe câmpurile Magnetic și Gravitațional vor fi lansate, oamenii vor scoate motoarele din mașinile lor. Este atât de simplu, și sperăm că asta vom face într-un timp foarte scurt în universitățile din Iran. Acesta este unul dintre primele proiecte în care vreau să fiu și este pe masă pentru munca pe care universitățile doresc să o facă. Și le-am spus, mă ocup de căutătorii de cunoștințe KF. Vrem să scoatem un sistem special pentru a face acest lucru, iar eu voi face parte din toate. Când se va întâmpla acest lucru, vom vedea numeroase tancuri vechi abandonate în marea liberă unde vor putrezi și vor polua. Deci trebuie să ne facem planuri pentru ele. Odată cu reducerea arderii de combustibili fosili, vom vedea schimbări în atmosferă care vor duce la boli noi, deoarece nu vom fi obișnuiți să revenim la un mediu curat.

Alte lucruri pe care le vom vedea sunt, în următorii 3 - 5 ani, sfârșitul drogurilor și traficul de droguri. Regatul și conducerea vor ajunge la sfârșit, deoarece rasa umană colectivă se va sprijini. Foamea se va încheia prin procesul pe care l-am explicat mai devreme, precum și (utilizarea) medicamentelor.Odată cu introducerea noilor sisteme de zbor, zborurile de propulsie prezente vor deveni învechite prin natura lor. Omenirea va păstra Stația Spațială ca o amintire a „vremurilor bune”. Foarte curând, omul se va extinde în spațiu și va putea călători dincolo de Lună și Marte și chiar sistemul solar în câteva minute.Ceea ce văd este foarte simplu și este faptul că știu, despre ceea ce poate face tehnologia mea și despre ceea ce vedem că face asta. Guvernele lumii se vor schimba, din cauza Coronei. Corona nu a fost atât de rea, ci a adus multe lucruri bune. Vom vedea că piața imobiliară, mai mult sau mai puțin, se va prăbuși, iar oamenii îți vor oferi casele pentru a locui. În următorii 5-10 ani, cu cunoștințele actuale, oamenii vor avea opțiunea de a nu avea nevoie să locuiască în orașe aglomerate.Unul dintre primele lucruri pe care le vom vedea peste 2 - 3 ani, este sfârșitul mineritului. KF a lucrat în fundal ca parte a programelor sale și a început deja să-l înființeze în centrul de testare din Arizona. Acest lucru înseamnă că nu trebuie să epuizăm planeta pentru resurse, nici să distrugem fermele, grădinile, curțile, junglele și orice altceva. Vom avea respect pentru planetă, iar cunoștințele vor veni prin transferul câmpurilor, deci nu trebuie să lăsăm pământul să o facă.În multe feluri, unul dintre primele lucruri pe care omenirea le va opri este sacrificarea animalelor. Natura își va găsi propriul echilibru și aceasta se datorează faptului că va fi capabil să livreze alimente, sau ceea ce numim, energie pentru viață. Este sută la sută sigur că acest lucru este pe cărți, pentru a eradica utilizarea animalelor. Și vom vedea sfârșitul folosirii și distrugerii planetei.

Mai ales acum, pe măsură ce începem cu Corona, oamenii vor trebui să accepte tehnologia și atunci toate aceste lucruri se vor uni. Și pe măsură ce vine și acceptăm că funcționează, atunci vom începe să construim. Cercetarea și dezvoltarea noii tehnologii plasmatice și înțelegerea „activității universului” vor schimba totul rapid.Ceea ce văd este colonizarea. Omul va începe să se colonizeze foarte, foarte repede. Acum mergem la New York pentru cel mai bun restaurant și în curând vom merge la Marte la o cafea și ne vom întoarce. Acestea nu sunt vise, acestea sunt pe cărți chiar acum. Vei vedea. Vom face aceste locuri pentru a ne potrivi de viață. Pe măsură ce am creat „cupola păcii”, vom crea o cupolă de viață, trăind pe diferite planete. În multe feluri, nu vom vedea antreprenorii să deschidă restaurante și stații de serviciu frumoase, ci mai degrabă vor construi aceste centre în spațiul pe care oamenii îl pot urmări de frumusețea creației.Modul de lucru al omenirii se va schimba în următorii 20 de ani. Nimeni dintre noi nu va munci pentru a trăi, ci mai degrabă vom lucra pentru plăcerea ei. Toți vom deveni oameni de știință și vom deveni cu toții devotați să slujim, pentru că toți ceilalți sunt ocupați să nu facă nimic și toți vom face ceea ce ne place să facem.Aceasta nu este viziunea mea, știu ce urmează. Vom vedea o viață nouă, un nou ciclu. Văd o nouă naștere și această naștere va schimba tot ceea ce vine cu ea. Nașterea unui nou ciclu pentru om și odată cu el va veni o naștere a unui nou ciclu pentru întregul univers. Suntem cel mai mic praf, dar vom deveni praful important.Văd multe. Văd sfârșitul religiilor, pentru că fiecare om va deveni religios în ordinea corectă. Vom crede prin propriul suflet și vom vedea ce au văzut profeții. Vom trăi după etosul lor, nu de noi vorbind despre asta.Există un lucru sigur, și asta este sigur 100%, vom vedea o mulțime de căsătorii, intermișnicii între omenire și alte rase din univers, care sunt aici, dar prea timizi pentru a se arăta. Vom vedea asta pentru că, acum omul s-a liniștit și s-a maturizat. Nu se vor mai ascunde în hainele omului, ci vor fi ei înșiși. Și acest lucru ne va șoca pe mulți dintre noi, pentru că nu le vom mânca, nu le vom vedea drept mâncare.În atâtea feluri, am schimbat cursul umanității și vom vedea cum va răspunde rasa umană la ea. Viziunea mea este foarte simplă, pentru că știu ce am adus și știu ce am planificat și știu ce livrez și știu ce voi primi pentru asta. Și un lucru este sigur, voi muri în cel mai frumos loc din univers, în dimensiunea fizică.

Sfârșitul extrasuluiVIZIUNEA PENTRU ANI URMATI:Transcrierea în limba engleză: (331 KSW 4:16)Î: Vreau să știu care este viziunea pentru următorii 3 ani sau mai mulți, nu știu, (4:16). Sunt nou cu această știință ... din Iran.K- Viziunea noastră este foarte simplă. Este prezentat foarte clar. Vom vedea pacea mondială, am intrat deja în ea, este doar o problemă de a o pedepsi, de a o lovi. Unele națiuni își vor curăța propria casă pentru ceea ce au făcut rău înainte, dar acesta este războiul lor intern, între ele, nu noi. După cum vedem în Statele Unite. Altfel este timpul de curățare pentru ei înșiși. Progresiv vedem evoluția în știință și tehnologie, iar o mulțime de lucruri în următorii 3 - 5 ani nu vor fi ceea ce vedem, ceea ce știm astăzi. În principal nu vom vedea armate, vom vedea educarea forțelor militare din cauza a 2 sau 3 factori. Cunoștințele aduse și pe care le vom aduce vor face ca armele prezente să fie învechite. În al doilea rând, situația actuală din lume nu permite nicio națiune să cumpere arme. Nu își permit acest lucru, cu excepția cazului în care sunt națiuni corupte care încearcă să pună doar bani în bancă, nu contează ce face națiunea.Apoi vom vedea eradicarea foamei în următorii 3 - 5 ani. Am avut această discuție în cadrul predării marți trecute, că vorbim despre sateliți. De fapt, KF nu trebuie să se bazeze pe sateliți. Aveți tehnologia mult mai bine decât sateliții. Sistemul pe care îl dezvoltați va zbura și va furniza energia necesară pentru alimente. Sateliții în realitate au devenit învechite, în acest sens. (4:18). dar, în același timp, vedem eradicarea eradicării totale și absolute a utilizării combustibililor fosili. Foarte curând, foarte rapid, vom vedea sfârșitul utilizării combustibililor fosili, deoarece odată ce noua tehnologie de pe câmpul M și G va fi lansată, oamenii vor scoate motoarele din mașinile lor. Atât de simplu. Asta vom face să sperăm, într-un timp foarte scurt, în Iran, în universitate. Acesta este unul dintre primele proiecte pe care vreau să le fac, este pe masa activității pe care universitatea dorește să o facă și am spus, sunt în ea împreună cu KF Knowledge Caută. Vrem să facem, vrem să aducem un sistem special și sunt în el pentru tot ceea ce va fi. Deci, vedem că mulți, mulți tancuri vechi pe care îi vedem în marea liberă, vor rămâne acolo. Se putrezesc și se poluează, așa că trebuie să planificăm pentru ele. Este frumusețea a ceea ce vom reveni. Vom vedea prin reducerea utilizării a ceea ce numim, combustibil fosil o mulțime de schimbări. Vom vedea boli noi din cauza schimbării atmosferei, deoarece ne întoarcem la o atmosferă mai curată și nu suntem obișnuiți cu ea.
    Ultima modificare făcută de Adrian Pop; Acum 3 săptămâni la 15:40.

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    Pacienții de la un spital de teren înființat în interiorul unei săli de gimnastică la marginea Sao Paulo, Brazilia, marți. (Andre Penner / AP)Pacienții de la un spital de teren înființat în interiorul unei săli de gimnastică la marginea Sao Paulo, Brazilia, marți. (Andre Penner / AP)Pe măsură ce restricțiile sunt ridicate în întreaga lume, sentimentul de urgență în jurul noului pandemiei coronavirusului a slăbit. Sute de milioane de studenți s-au întors la școală; restaurante, baruri și alte afaceri se redeschid lent în multe țări. În unele părți din Europa, cercetătorii despre vaccinuri își fac griji că nu vor avea suficient de mulți bolnavi pentru testare.Susțineți jurnalismul nostru. Abonează-te astăzi.Dar această pandemie istorică nu se termină. Este în exces. Au fost raportate duminică 136.000 de noi infecții, cea mai mare creștere de o singură zi de la începutul pandemiei. Până în prezent, există mai mult de 7 milioane de cazuri confirmate. Numărul de decese se apropie de jumătate de milion, cu mici semne de reducere, iar experții în sănătate la nivel mondial continuă să sune alarma.

Patients at a field hospital set up inside a gym on the outskirts of Sao Paulo, Brazil, on Tuesday. (Andre Penner/AP)
    Patients at a field hospital set up inside a gym on the outskirts of Sao Paulo, Brazil, on Tuesday. (Andre Penner/AP)
    As restrictions are lifted around the world, the sense of urgency surrounding the novel coronavirus pandemic has weakened. Hundreds of millions of students have returned to school; restaurants, bars and other businesses are slowly reopening in many countries. In parts of Europe, vaccine researchers worry that they will not have enough sick people for testing.
    Support our journalism. Subscribe today.
    But this historic pandemic is not ending. It is surging. There were 136,000 new infections reported on Sunday, the highest single-day increase since the start of the pandemic. There are more than 7 million confirmed cases so far. The number of deaths is nearing half a million, with little sign of tapering off, and global health experts are continuing to sound the alarm.

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    Intradevar, este o gresala sa lasam totul la voia intamplarii, fara restrictii privind COVID -19. Speram ca viziunea Domnului Keshe sa capete contur in urmatorii ani ! DOAMNE AJUTA !

Indeed, it is a mistake to leave everything to chance, without restrictions on COVID -19. We hope that Mr. Keshe's vision will take shape in the coming years! GOD HELP!

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    Carolina De Roose

4 ore ·

Stefania, [Mar 14, 2020 at 13:16]
    https://en.kfwiki.org/…/OneCup_OneLife_-_Detailed_descripti…
    Carolina De Roose, [Mar 23, 2020 at 21:17]
    https://keshe.foundation/OneCupOneLife

An invitation link for the UK Corona Team (emergencies only):
    https://t.me/joinchat/I2ksVRmHg-Y-xGiTLwf4vQ

An invitation link for the Keshe One World Family:
    https://t.me/joinchat/I2ksVVbvb7OjcDR_3qSugQ
    Carolina De Roose, [Mar 23, 2020 at 23:45]
    https://es.kfwiki.org/…/One_Cup_One_Life_-_Production_and_A…
    Carolina De Roose, [Mar 23, 2020 at 23:46]
    https://en.kfwiki.org/…/Second_Cup_of_Life_-_New_mutation_C…
    Carolina De Roose, [Mar 24, 2020 at 10:19]
    https://es.kfwiki.org/…/One_Cup_One_Life_-_Production_and_A…

https://en.kfwiki.org/…/Second_Cup_of_Life_-_New_mutation_C…
    Food GANS, only this Plasma Times article: https://en.kfwiki.org/wiki/GANS_of_food
    https://en.kfwiki.org/wi…/Methods_of_making_all_other_GANSes
    Melody Hou, [Mar 26, 2020 at 12:24]
    Hi guys who is in the UK , I find seller from the UK for bara copper wire https://www.wires.co.uk/acatalog/cu_bare.html
    Pete/Przemek (UC Polish), [Mar 26, 2020 at 12:30]
    Zinc is easy to find on eBay if people are looking for it. E.g. https://www.ebay.co.uk/…/5-Sheets-High-Purity…/233349201695…

Material: high purity Zinc. Make of high purity zinc material. Zinc chemically is active. In the air of normal temperature, the surface will form a layer of zinc carbonate film. It can prevent further oxidation.

EBAY.CO.UK

5 Sheets High Purity 99.9% Pure Zinc Plate for Science Lab 140x140x0.2mm UK | eBay
    Material: high purity Zinc. Make of high purity zinc material. Zinc chemically is active. In the air of…

Material: high purity Zinc. Make of high purity zinc material. Zinc chemically is active. In the air of normal temperature, the surface will form a layer of zinc carbonate film. It can prevent further oxidation.

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=385239269095401

There are also people with a good soul. We differentiate ourselves from each other through the Soul placed in everything we do! Thank you so much for everything you do !!!!!!

Sunt si oameni cu suflet bun. Ne diferentiem unii de altii prin Sufletul pus in tot ce facem ! Multumesc mult pentru tot ce faceti !!!!!!

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    Inside the body, the coronavirus is even more sinister than scientists had realized

Melissa Healy

,LA TimesJune 26, 2020

An electron microscopy image of a cell infected by the coronavirus that causes COVID-19. (Dr. Elizabeth Fischer of NIAID/NIH)The new coronavirus’ reputation for messing with scientists’ assumptions has taken a truly creepy turn.
    Researchers exploring the interaction between the coronavirus and its hosts have discovered that when the SARS-CoV-2 virus infects a human cell, it sets off a ghoulish transformation. Obeying instructions from the virus, the newly infected cell sprouts multi-pronged tentacles studded with viral particles.
    These disfigured zombie cells appear to be using those streaming filaments, or filopodia, to reach still-healthy neighboring cells. The protuberances appear to bore into the cells’ bodies and inject their viral venom directly into those cells’ genetic command centers — thus creating another zombie.
    The authors of the new study, an international team led by researchers at UC San Francisco, say the coronavirus appears to be using these newly sprouted dendrites to boost its efficiency in capturing new cells and establishing infection in its human victims.
    Their research was published Friday in the journal Cell.
    The scientists also believe they have identified several drugs that could disrupt the viral takeover of cells and slow the process by which COVID-19 takes hold. These compounds, many of which were designed as cancer treatments, seem likely to work because they block the chemical signals that activate filopodia production in the first place.
    Among the seven drugs they identified as potentially useful against COVID-19 are Silmitasertib, a still-experimental drug in early clinical trials as a treatment for bile duct cancer and a form of childhood brain cancer; ralimetinib, a cancer drug developed by Eli Lilly; and gilteritinib (marketed as Xospata), a drug in use already to treat acute myeloid leukemia.
    The new research emerges from an ambitious effort to identify promising COVID-19 treatments using the science of “proteomics,” the interactions among proteins. Scientists set out to identify the chemical signals and cascading chain of events that take place when a virus meets and overtakes a host cell. Then, they look for drug compounds that could scramble those chemical signals and disrupt the process of infection.

O imagine de microscopie electronică a unei celule infectate de coronavirus care provoacă COVID-19. (Dr. Elizabeth Fischer de la NIAID / NIH) Reputația noului coronavirus pentru încurcarea cu ipotezele oamenilor de știință a luat o transformare cu adevărat înfiorătoare.Cercetătorii care explorează interacțiunea dintre coronavirus și gazdele sale au descoperit că atunci când virusul SARS-CoV-2 infectează o celulă umană, acesta declanșează o transformare de ghoulish. Respectând instrucțiunile de la virus, celula recent infectată încolțește tentacule cu mai multe înțepături puse cu particule virale.Aceste celule zombie desfigurate par să folosească acele filamente în flux, sau filopodia, pentru a ajunge la celule vecine încă sănătoase. Protuberanțele par să intre în corpurile celulelor și își injectează veninul viral direct în centrele genetice ale acestor celule - creând astfel un alt zombie.Autorii noului studiu, o echipă internațională condusă de cercetătorii de la UC San Francisco, spun că coronavirusul pare să folosească aceste dendrituri recent încolțite pentru a-și spori eficiența în capturarea celulelor noi și stabilirea infecției la victimele sale umane.Cercetările lor au fost publicate vineri în revista Cell.Oamenii de știință cred, de asemenea, că au identificat mai multe medicamente care ar putea perturba preluarea virală a celulelor și încetinesc procesul prin care COVID-19 are loc. Acești compuși, mulți dintre ei fiind concepuți ca tratamente pentru cancer, par să funcționeze, deoarece blochează în primul rând semnalele chimice care activează producția de filopodie.Printre cele șapte medicamente pe care le-au identificat ca fiind potențial utile împotriva COVID-19 se numără Silmitasertib, un medicament încă experimental în studiile clinice timpurii, ca tratament pentru cancerul de căilor biliare și o formă de cancer la creierul copilariei; ralimetinib, un medicament pentru cancer dezvoltat de Eli Lilly; și gilteritinib (comercializat sub denumirea de Xospata), un medicament utilizat deja pentru tratarea leucemiei mieloide acute.Noua cercetare rezultă dintr-un efort ambițios pentru a identifica tratamente promițătoare COVID-19 folosind știința „proteomicilor”, interacțiunile dintre proteine. Oamenii de știință și-au propus să identifice semnalele chimice și lanțul în cascadă de evenimente care au loc atunci când un virus se întâlnește și depășește o celulă gazdă. Apoi, aceștia caută compuși medicamentali care ar putea să strângă acele semnale chimice și să perturbe procesul de infecție.
    Ultima modificare făcută de Adrian Pop; Acum 3 zile la 21:14.

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    “I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you... Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...

He: WHAT?!

„Am adunat toate ingredientele vaccinului într-o listă și am contactat Poison Control. După informații și așa ceva, și a cerut să vorbească cu cineva deținut și cu cunoștință, acesta este aspectul acestei conversații.Eu: Întrebarea mea pentru dvs. este cum sunt clasificate aceste ingrediente? La fel de benign sau de otravă? (Am folosit câteva ingrediente, formaldehidă, Tween 80, mercur, aluminiu, fenoxietanol, fosfat de potasiu, fosfat de sodiu, sorbitol etc.)El: Ei bine, asta este destul de o listă ... Dar ar trebui să spun cu ușurință că toți sunt toxici pentru oameni ... Folosiți în îngrășăminte ... Pesticide ... Pentru a opri inima ... Pentru a păstra o cadavru ... Sunt înregistrați la noi în diferite categorii, dar destul de multe otrăvuri. De ce?Eu: Dacă aș fi în mod intenționat să-mi hrănesc sau să-mi injectez copilul cu aceste ingrediente de multe ori, ca o programare, evident că aș pune fiica mea în mod rău ... Dar ce mi s-ar întâmpla în mod legal?El: Întrebare ciudată ... Dar probabil că veți fi acuzat de neglijență criminală ... poate cu intenția de a ucide ... și desigur abuzul copiilor ... Copilul tău ar fi luat de la tine ... Știi de cineva care îi face asta copilului lor? Acesta este criminal ...Eu: o industrie ... Acestea sunt ingredientele utilizate la vaccinuri ... Cu agenți de legare pentru a vă asigura că organismul nu va elimina aceste ... Pentru a menține nivelul de anticorpi la nesfârșit ...El: CE ?!

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    Your conclusion?

The man was beside himself. He asked if I would email him all this information. He wanted to share it with his adult kids who are parents. He was horrified and felt awful he didn't know... his kids are vaccinated and they have health issues...”

~ By Iris Figueroa

INGREDIENTS TO VACCINES - You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.

Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients.
    These are being INJECTED into your kids;

Formaldehyde/Formalin - Highly toxic systematic poison and carcinogen.

Betapropiolactone - Toxic chemical and carcinogen. May cause death/permanant injury after very short exposure to small quantities. Corrosive chemical.

Hexadecyltrimethylammonium bromide - May cause damage to the liver, cardiovascular system, and central nervous system. May cause reproductive effects and birth defects.

Aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, and aluminum salts - Neurotoxin. Carries risk for long term brain inflammation/swelling, neurological disorders, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism. It penetrates the brain where it persists indefinitely.

Concluzia ta?Omul era lângă el. El a întrebat dacă îi voi trimite prin email toate aceste informații. El a vrut să-l împărtășească cu copiii săi adulți care sunt părinți. Era îngrozit și se simțea îngrozitor că nu știa ... copiii lui sunt vaccinați și au probleme de sănătate ... "~ De Iris Figueroa �� ♥ ️��RINGREDIENTI LA VACINELE - NU puteți lua o decizie educată fără a fi educați.Iată doar Câteva ingrediente pentru vaccin.Acestea sunt INJECTATE copiilor tăi;OrmFormaldehidă / Formalin - otravă sistematică și cancerigenă foarte toxice.EtBetapropiolactona - Chimice toxice și cancerigene. Poate provoca moarte / rănire permanentă după expunerea foarte scurtă la cantități mici. Produse chimice corozive.◾ Bromură de hexadeciltrimetilamoniu - Poate provoca leziuni ale ficatului, sistemului cardiovascular și ale sistemului nervos central. Poate provoca efecte de reproducere și defecte de naștere.Hydro Hidroxid de aluminiu, fosfat de aluminiu și săruri de aluminiu - Neurotoxină. Poartă risc de inflamație / umflare a creierului, tulburări neurologice, boli autoimune, Alzheimer, demență și autism. Pătrunde în creier unde persistă la nesfârșit.

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    CRAIOVA
    Posturi
    Thimerosal (mercury) - Neurotoxin. Induces cellular damage, reduces oxidation-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death. Linked to neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, dementia, and autism.

Polysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier and carries with it aluminum, thimerosal, and viruses; allowing it to enter the brain.

Glutaraldehyde - Toxic chemical used as a disinfectant for heat sensitive medical equipment.

Fetal Bovine Serum - Harvested from bovine (cow) fetuses taken from pregnant cows before slaughter.

Human Diploid Fibroblast Cells - aborted fetal cells. Foreign DNA has the ability to interact with our own.

African Green Monkey Kidney Cells - Can carry the SV-40 cancer-causing virus that has already tainted about 30 million Americans.

Acetone - Can cause kidney, liver, and nerve damage.

E.Coli - Yes, you read that right.

DNA from porcine (pig) Circovirus type-1

Human embryonic lung cell cultures (from aborted fetuses)

HimTimerosal (mercur) - Neurotoxină. Induce leziuni celulare, reduce activitatea de reducere a oxidării, degenerarea celulară și moartea celulelor. Legat de tulburări neurologice, Alzheimer, demență și autism.OlPolysorbate 80 & 20 - Trespasses the Blood-Brain Barrier și poartă cu el aluminiu, timerosal și viruși; permițându-i să intre în creier.LGlutaraldehidă - produs chimic toxic utilizat ca dezinfectant pentru echipamentele medicale sensibile la căldură.Um Ser bovin fetal - recoltat din fături de bovine (vacă) prelevate de la vaci însărcinate înainte de sacrificare.Ells Celule fibroblaste umane diploide - celule fetale avortate. ADN-ul străin are capacitatea de a interacționa cu propriul nostru.Celulele rinichilor ale maimuței verzi africane - Poate transporta virusul SV-40 care provoacă cancer, care a îmblânzit deja aproximativ 30 de milioane de americani.CAcetonă - Poate provoca leziuni ale rinichilor, ficatului și nervilor.◾E.Coli - Da, ai citit așa.◾DNA de la porcul (porc) Circovirus tip-1Cultures Culturi umane de celule pulmonare embrionare (de la fături avortate)

Pagina 67 din 68 PrimulPrimul 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768 UltimulUltimul

Informații subiect

Utilizatori care navighează în acest subiect

Momentan sunt 1 utilizatori care navighează în acest subiect. (0 membri și 1 vizitatori)

Marcaje

Marcaje

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii
  •